Preseason Schedule | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Preseason Schedule

Woohoo. Just moved to Charlotte, will be one of the few aqua jerseys at BOA stadium that day.

Ravens in the key preseason game 3. Ughhh

Don’t matter who we play, the offense and defense will be so basic the only thing to root for is no injuries

Off topic, but I want the regular season schedule! I live about an hour east of Minneapolis and 3 hours west of Green Bay, and I'd like to get tickets to one or both of those games this year.

Off topic, but I want the regular season schedule! I live about an hour east of Minneapolis and 3 hours west of Green Bay, and I'd like to get tickets to one or both of those games this year.

Should be released next week

Jacksonville would have made better sense over B-More being closer for both teams. But we don't need Calais Campbell lining up against Ryan until we have to during the season.

I'm thinking this means that Miami should have their season opener @ home. Last pre-season game on the road may mean opener @ home. Plus, the NFL owes it to Miami after the debacle of a schedule last year (no bye, travel around the country and world, 4 out of first 5 on the road, etc.). Home opener and a late bye would be a nice start.

If you are going to buy in you have to do it now. Buy in after the draft and its time to think about calling Cutler again.

Personally I will never trust a knee after two injuries.

Well then let's pray it stays just the one.

Back
Top Bottom