Preseason Schedule | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Preseason Schedule

Off topic, but I want the regular season schedule! I live about an hour east of Minneapolis and 3 hours west of Green Bay, and I'd like to get tickets to one or both of those games this year.
What’s up! I’m in the same boat. Last pre season I went to the Phins at Vikings cuz the tickets were like $15 a piece

This year I have plans to go to a couple regular season games too. Living in La Crosse, WI has been a curse for following the Phins casually. Now I have to be all in or not at all.

I plan on tailgating if the temps are above 0 degrees. If you do end up going to see our boys play live, I’ll have to find you in the parking lot and have a drink/brat (for those that do not know, I’m not talking about a snot-nosed kid. I’m talking the ones served with Kraut and mustard)

I really dont think we'll see much of Tannehill in pre season games. It's pretty much a given the Fins are drafting a QB in this draft with the hope he can backup Tannehill. With that in mind, I wouldnt be surprised to see the rook take the bulk of the first team snaps in pre-season so he gets comfortable enough to be the primary back up. Tannehill can shake the rust off in practice, he probably knows the playbook inside out by now anyway...

I really dont think we'll see much of Tannehill in pre season games. It's pretty much a given the Fins are drafting a QB in this draft with the hope he can backup Tannehill. With that in mind, I wouldnt be surprised to see the rook take the bulk of the first team snaps in pre-season so he gets comfortable enough to be the primary back up. Tannehill can shake the rust off in practice, he probably knows the playbook inside out by now anyway...

Good point, to me it's all about tannehills rust. If they feel he's game ready play whoever if not then let rt play

What’s up! I’m in the same boat. Last pre season I went to the Phins at Vikings cuz the tickets were like $15 a piece

This year I have plans to go to a couple regular season games too. Living in La Crosse, WI has been a curse for following the Phins casually. Now I have to be all in or not at all.

I plan on tailgating if the temps are above 0 degrees. If you do end up going to see our boys play live, I’ll have to find you in the parking lot and have a drink/brat (for those that do not know, I’m not talking about a snot-nosed kid. I’m talking the ones served with Kraut and mustard)

Nice! I'm in Eau Claire and also had $15 tickets for the Dolphins vs Vikings last year!

It really depends on when and how much. I have two small kids and time and money are both in short supply right now! I'l let you know if it works out for me. Phins up!

Back
Top Bottom