Preseason Titans Vs. Steelers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Preseason Titans Vs. Steelers

ANUFan

Club Member
Reaction score
Tannehill is still taking the worst possible sacks imaginable. Even when he's had room to step up he isn't doing it. Lead feet in the pocket...

Tannehill is still taking the worst possible sacks imaginable. Even when he's had room to step up he isn't doing it. Lead feet in the pocket...

Poor Titans fans. He is easy to fall in love with in camp and against 2nd and 3rd stringers . . . But Pittsburgh left their first team D in and Ryan got exposed and opened a few Titans fans eyes.

Not saying Mariota is much better but Tannehill is just never gonna get you to that next level. Great fill in when your QB goes down but the book is out on him. Poor improviser, below average pocket presence and he is just taking too long to process. Physical defenses like Pittsburgh he'll always struggle against.

Wish him the best but yea I'm happy we went in another direction.

Poor Titans fans. He is easy to fall in love with in camp and against 2nd and 3rd stringers . . . But Pittsburgh left their first team D in and Ryan got exposed and opened a few Titans fans eyes.

Not saying Mariota is much better but Tannehill is just never gonna get you to that next level. Great fill in when your QB goes down but the book is out on him. Poor improviser, below average pocket presence and he is just taking too long to process. Physical defenses like Pittsburgh he'll always struggle against.

Wish him the best but yea I'm happy we went in another direction.

Wow! You don't really realize it until you've had a direct comparison with our current QBs. By far we have one of the worst OLs in the league and the Titans OLs is great compared to ours. Yet, Tannehill is sitting back there like a statue and refuses to step-up, use active feet, and get rid of the ball. Instead he's choosing to eat sacks.

Last edited:
taking sacks. checking down. throwing short of the sticks on 3rd down...

looks like most nfl backups.

Guys go easy on Thill, we still have a number of Thill cult believers floating around!

Not watching the game but I can definitely see it. Pain...

Back
Top Bottom