Preseason week 2 gameday thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Preseason week 2 gameday thread

Want to see some solid play from the 2s and 3s... I want the cut decisions to be as difficult as possible...

It is great having the game on Saturday instead of Thursday. No need to rush home from work. Relax, have a few refreshments, fire up the BBQ..
Looking forward to a great game and the back up's playing much better this week. Hope to see the RT deep ball connect and the LB's and secondary play well.
Above all, hope to see no new injuries.
:dolphins::cdf:

:applaudit:

Is the only place I can watch this on Game Pass? I really have to spend $100.00 to watch the preseason games?

**** Mike Wallace - no particular reason, I just despise the guy and am delighted he wont be wearing our jersey tonight

complained after his first game and walked off in his last. seriously, **** that guy

**** Mike Wallace - no particular reason, I just despise the guy and am delighted he wont be wearing our jersey tonight

complained after his first game and walked off in his last. seriously, **** that guy

he is gone...get over it

i'm guessing most of the starters for three or four series. unless they are three and outs, or 15 play drives, of course.

I know your pain :lol: thankfully no work tomorrow this time!

How about going through an 82 game NHL season, when the majority of the Panthers games start at 2 or 230 in the morning? The Fins schedule really works out for me this year. Most of the games are, at the latest, 1130 pm here, except for the night games of course. Heck, like Id miss those 3am games anyways.

How about going through an 82 game NHL season, when the majority of the Panthers games start at 2 or 230 in the morning? The Fins schedule really works out for me this year. Most of the games are, at the latest, 1130 pm here, except for the night games of course. Heck, like Id miss those 3am games anyways.

ironic that if we ever get good and get lots of prime time night games it will be an absolute pain!

Hoping the team stays healthy, predicting people start underrating Carolina after Miami's starters make them look bad.

Back
Top Bottom