Preseason week 2 gameday thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Preseason week 2 gameday thread

uk_dolfan

Proud Tua Cultist
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
We have a game tonight :) hopefully the second half wont be quite as miserable this time!

Ok so I mostly wanted to post this :lol:

[video=youtube;4laTs3DHDgM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4laTs3DHDgM[/video]

I wonder will Newton "bump" into "Donkey Kong" Suh Tonight

[video=youtube;HpduyaRxgbM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpduyaRxgbM[/video]

Wonder if they asked the fins dl to take it easy in the game...

Ill be up at 2am here in Greece, rooting our team on! Excited that we get to watch the starters for more than a series.

Ill be up at 2am here in Greece, rooting our team on! Excited that we get to watch the starters for more than a series.

I know your pain :lol: thankfully no work tomorrow this time!

I'm stuck at work tonight, so I'll be following this thread for the game updates.. Thanks in advance :up:

2ad159db6efb7775183149e76e6af1f0.jpg

MjAxMi02NGFmMjM2MTMyNGFiZjFm.png

f81b4f0785d8cfa3bdc4aaccb7c171c053830596189435543875b29e4b7fb47a.jpg

I'm looking for LaMike to reclaim his hype lost last game, and Aikens to show he belongs. Any other predictions?

I'm looking for LaMike to reclaim his hype lost last game, and Aikens to show he belongs. Any other predictions?

keeping and eye on the rookies Ced, Vigil, Phillips etc also would like to see Fede get some play against the one's.

I think the key is the oline. They must keep up the consistency they showed in practice. And 1 of these backup RBs need to show they can run the ball. We know they can catch

I think the key is the oline. They must keep up the consistency they showed in practice. And 1 of these backup RBs need to show they can run the ball. We know they can catch

I'm feeling pretty good on the OL coming together to surprise many like last year. If the backup RB's cannot block, they will never get to show if they can run.

Back
Top Bottom