Preseason week 2 gameday thread | Page 59 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Preseason week 2 gameday thread

I love how preseason losses brings out all the funyons on this board. Never change fin heaven never change baby

Just the point about Williams's second touchdown in the first quarter. The Joker fakes given the ball to a kid or group of kids in the back of the end zone only to pull it back. A childish juvenile act. I don't think he fumbled the ball later but call it karma, poetic justice… Again, Shula would never stand for that kind of behavior. I'm tired of the jokesters punchin their chest. Rant over…

Freeman threw the 56 yard TD to Robinson and ended the night with 55 yards passing...he's so freakin bad lol.

Have to admit the 3rd and 4th stringers on this defense are pretty bad. Josh Freeman needs to be cut now. He is not helping the team at all. Rather see a young QB in there that at least may have some upside than some washed up guy throwing lame ducks.

Those teams tried to win PRACTICE.

Gutless bunch we bring in every year does this in preseason every time, blow leads and look like garbage at the end. Sick of meltdown losses.

Who cares...it's preseason. I understand you were there in 72, but relax.

All our backup qbs are bad hut Lazor didnt do them any favors either.

There are depth issues. I dont think the ad is better this yr in spite of Suh. Back 7 are shaky. Front had no pressure, got controlled by the Panthers.

Offense didnt have clean drives, They were stuffed a lot, dink passes for the most part, Fox had a holding pnlty, they needed to go for it on 4th dn again to score from goal, Panthers had a bunch of pnlties that helped, Cameron dropped prfctly thrown 40 yd dime.

Just the point about Williams's second touchdown in the first quarter. The Joker fakes given the ball to a kid or group of kids in the back of the end zone only to pull it back. A childish juvenile act. I don't think he fumbled the ball later but call it karma, poetic justice… Again, Shula would never stand for that kind of behavior. I'm tired of the jokesters punchin their chest. Rant over…

Jesus Christ this fan base is sensitive.

The players in Shula's era were nothing like today's players. Let's get real here...today's players are way more selfish.

There are depth issues. I dont think the ad is better this yr in spite of Suh. Back 7 are shaky. Front had no pressure, got controlled by the Panthers.

Offense didnt have clean drives, They were stuffed a lot, dink passes for the most part, Fox had a holding pnlty, they needed to go for it on 4th dn again to score from goal, Panthers had a bunch of pnlties that helped, Cameron dropped prfctly thrown 40 yd dime.

Back off the ledge dude

You ever think that maybe they just aren't that good?

Seriously. We are in the middle of rebuilding a roster. We have very good starters but very ****ty depth, especially at the far end of the bench.

I think some people are just remembering the Shula era as the good ole days without remembering a damn thing about preseason. Our 4th string sucked then too. Everybody's 4th string sucks. Hell the Lions went 4-0 in preseason one year and promptly went 0-16 in the regular season. Stop over thinking meaningless football played by future Publix bagboys.

Look on the bright side! Freeman completed a pass

Oh brother. To be fair they took the lead because of penalties the Dolphins defense committed so should we say they really didn't score or didn't win cause of the penalties? Ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom