Preseason week 2 gameday thread | Page 60 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Preseason week 2 gameday thread

Bethel Pabst blue ribbon wasn't too bad he was the only backup not to throw a pick and 5/6 46 yards

Anyone know when I can watch on game pass?

I watched the game on Game Pass live. You should be able to watch the preseason games live on either the US or international version of Game Pass.

All our backup qbs are bad hut Lazor didnt do them any favors either.

There are depth issues. I dont think the ad is better this yr in spite of Suh. Back 7 are shaky. Front had no pressure, got controlled by the Panthers.

Offense didnt have clean drives, They were stuffed a lot, dink passes for the most part, Fox had a holding pnlty, they needed to go for it on 4th dn again to score from goal, Panthers had a bunch of pnlties that helped, Cameron dropped prfctly thrown 40 yd dime.

lol Cam Wake even said they were chillin . . . but decided when the goal line time came they would treat it like a "real game situation".

Just pray for RGIII on opening day . . . . we may kill him.

I can't believe people are freaking out over a preseason game. You do realize that the starters were not going 100% and they still shut the Panthers out. There was no game plan and the purpose of the game was to see how the camp fodder held up on fundamentals. These guys will we gone in a couple of weeks. Get a clue people

Lmao at ppl complainng About play calling in the Pre season, in the 4th quarter, with 3rd and 4th stringers who won't even make it in the NFL.

Give it a break already.

Getting upset about the poor performance of 4th stringers is a lot of wasted angst. It's not indicative of a deficient team culture or competitive fire, it's just poor players playing poorly.

This not the real season.We are trying to evaluate people.Win or lose I don't get worked up over preseason games.

Our special teams played OK, but the back ups really played poorly 2 weeks in a row.
Philbins hasty decision to challenge the TD when it would have been 2nd and goal from 2 inches was a bonehead play.
A couple of guys made good individual performances.
Freeman should be cut Monday along with Gillisee and Cedric Thompson.

Our special teams played OK, but the back ups really played poorly 2 weeks in a row.
Philbins hasty decision to challenge the TD when it would have been 2nd and goal from 2 inches was a bonehead play.
A couple of guys made good individual performances.
Freeman should be cut Monday along with Gillisee and Cedric Thompson.
I'm still confused about the challenge. The Panthers announcers attributed it to Rivera. If Joe did challenge I don't blame him, it gets the O off the field rather than having a goal line type play with lots of players smashing into each other, risking injury.

Have to admit the 3rd and 4th stringers on this defense are pretty bad. Josh Freeman needs to be cut now. He is not helping the team at all. Rather see a young QB in there that at least may have some upside than some washed up guy throwing lame ducks.

It feels like cutting down to 53 will be wayyyy easier than it was last year, I'm just trying to figure out if that is a good thing or a bad thing however...

Have to say the 1string OL looked like they needed alot more work on their running plays. Panthers clogged that front up way to often for my liking and RB usually had nowhere to go......

I really don't care about the loss. Starters played well. The young guards continued to show improvement. Only one injury of note, I hope Taylor's quad is no big deal and he's back by opening day. Starting offense has three touchdowns in four drives.

Back
Top Bottom