Preseason Week 3 GAMEDAY Thread | Page 41 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Preseason Week 3 GAMEDAY Thread

4m4 minutes ago
Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley
I'm hearing that Pouncey walked into the locker room VERY slowly after he got hurt.

I cannot believe the local reporters are not citing this more, but Reshad Jones appeared not to play tonight.

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

What a mess this line is right now.

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley 32s32 seconds ago
Philbin on Pouncey: "We think he'll be OK." Whew.

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

That means a lot because Joe never comments on injuries one way or the other.

Agree IT'S PRESEASON!!! Yes the O was not spectacular but GOD relax. Yes I don't post much I am a lurker. Sometimes I wonder how many "FINS FANS" on here are Jets fans. Grew up in Opa Locka and Carol City, Fins fan all my life. I still have the tickets from my first game I went in the OB when I was 6, I am 42.
Could the O have been better yes. This wasn't a complete game plan. Tanny could have run but didn't. Take a deep breath and relax. If by the 3rd game the O looks like this while the D dominates.. wasn't that fun to watch. Then maybe go into depression mode. Go Dolphins!!!

I cannot believe the local reporters are not citing this more, but Reshad Jones appeared not to play tonight.

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

What a mess this line is right now.

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley 32s32 seconds ago
Philbin on Pouncey: "We think he'll be OK." Whew.

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

That means a lot because Joe never comments on injuries one way or the other.

I too thought that was odd

Mike Pouncey, a brace on his left knee, says MRI in the morning but "not too worried about it."@ArmandoSalguero

Hopefully Pouncey is okay.

Absolutely. However, it didn't look bad. Watching the post game show on MiamiDolphins.com they quoted him saying "I'm not concerned about missing any regular season games".

1SGM.

Absolutely. However, it didn't look bad. Watching the post game show on MiamiDolphins.com they quoted him saying "I'm not concerned about missing any regular season games".

1SGM.

I hope so man.

Dave Hyde ‏@davehydesports 5m5 minutes ago
Pouncey, smiling, asked about knee. "I'm not too concerned about it."

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 5m5 minutes ago
Mike Pouncey has a brace on his left knee. He says he's fine and will get an MRI tomorrow. Vows to not miss a game, but we'll see.

560 WQAM ‏@560WQAM 1m1 minute ago
Philbin on Pouncey: "I think he'll be fine."

Greg Likens ‏@GregLikens 1m1 minute ago
According to @FinsCope in the #Dolphins locker room, Pouncey (knee) said "I'm not concerned" when asked about playing in the regular season

Mike Pouncey said he initially thought he was fine so he stayed in the game but then realized "I couldn't play on it."@ArmandoSalguero

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 5m5 minutes ago
Reshad Jones was simply being rested tonite. No injury. All good.

it was funny to watch the game here in GA with the Falcon announcers. Matt Ryan complained that the headsets did not work properly for thier team on the sideline and they kept mentioning it as why thier offense sputtered against our killer D's.

If true we should have saved that move for the regular season :)

@MiamiDolphins
Tonight¹s attendance of 60,661 was the most for a preseason
home game since August 9, 2008. #ATLvsMIA

#StrongerTogether

Back
Top Bottom