Preseason week 4 Gameday thread - aka the least important game of the season | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Preseason week 4 Gameday thread - aka the least important game of the season

Want to see Franks kick and Ajayi get 10 touches at least. No need to waste anymore attempts with Gileslee.

Are they even going to give Matt Moore any playing time, or just let Freeman and MBT play the whole game? Not that it really matters, but I feel bad for the WRs trying to showcase themselves with those 3 QBs...

Well I was going to watch this game on TV, but NFLN decided at the last minute to change it from the Dolphins game to the Jets game. Sigh.

Moved to this time Nubs if you haven't seen it..nice to see you back posting..

Barry Jackson ‏@flasportsbuzz 1h1 hour ago
NFL Net, which replaced planned live Dolphins-Tampa Bay telecast with Jets-Eagles at 7 tonight, will carry Dolphins game at 1 pm Friday.

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

At the very least, we can focus on the kicker battle.. Should be quite interesting.

...yes and DL, LB and secondary.

Well I was going to watch this game on TV, but NFLN decided at the last minute to change it from the Dolphins game to the Jets game. Sigh.

If you have NFL Sunday Ticket Max you can watch on a mobile device live this week. Preview for those that have it.

i have no problem waiting to see the 4th preseason game :lol:

none nada zilch

Back
Top Bottom