Preseason week 4 Gameday thread - aka the least important game of the season | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Preseason week 4 Gameday thread - aka the least important game of the season

I'll be watching college football instead. I'll turn on the game during commercial breaks if other games are also on commercial breaks. I've seen enough of this team in Preseason to be excited.

Any chance Parker sees one or two series?
Honestly, I'd hope not. There's nothing to be gained from him going against a desperate to make the team scrub D and being thrown to by our scrubby qbs except a freak injury.

My real question is will TB be playing the rapist?

If so I hope we give Suh and Wake a couple of series to change his occupation.

I am interested to see Ajayi and Hazel. I want to see more of Aultmann. I think there is some potential.

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 50s50 seconds ago
Dolphins WR DeVante Parker, who missed all of training camp, is on the field and taped up looking like he's ready to play tonight.

Well for those who asked...

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 34s34 seconds ago
Dolphins WR DeVante Parker, who missed all of training camp, is on the field and taped up looking like he's ready to play tonight.

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

Wow

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

If this kid does play, anyone care to watch this game vs college football?

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

mando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 18s18 seconds ago
DeVante Parker has only practiced the past week or so. But he's reported no pain or problems. This could be nite to get him some work.

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 50s50 seconds ago

Well for those who asked...

Dont like it...catching hospital balls from any of those 3 depth qbs shouldnt be on the menu with dvp

Back
Top Bottom