Preseason week 4 Gameday thread - aka the least important game of the season | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Preseason week 4 Gameday thread - aka the least important game of the season

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 34s34 seconds ago
Dolphins WR DeVante Parker, who missed all of training camp, is on the field and taped up looking like he's ready to play tonight.

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

Wow

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

If this kid does play, anyone care to watch this game vs college football?

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

mando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 18s18 seconds ago
DeVante Parker has only practiced the past week or so. But he's reported no pain or problems. This could be nite to get him some work.

Little surprised to be honest, with very little real practice, maybe just going through things pre-game will see.

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 2m2 minutes ago
I think it would be a great idea for the Dolphins to play DeVante Parker tonight. Get the jitters out before he plays in the season opener.

have to disagree..

Armando Salguero@ArmandoSalguero 41s42 seconds ago
Only smallish issue with DeVante Parker possibly playing ... it won't be with Ryan Tannehill who is expected to sit as most starters will..

small? not really IMO.

I hope hes just working out in full gear...in prep for week 1...which now appears to be a go

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

Miami Dolphins ‏@MiamiDolphins 5m5 minutes ago
Now arriving at @SunLifeStadium.

View attachment 15409

Tanny should be walking in with a beer in his hand...club med for the qb tonight...well earned too

He's going to get smacked down in Utah lol.
We're the underdog. People forget that. That said, this is a 9-10 win team. One thing Brady Hoke did was recruit well. Hoke's weakness was recruiting speed on the offense. Michigan may lose but I doubt they get smacked around. In fact, Utah is going to come out of this after facing a far more physical team than last years edition.

Yes, I'll be watching Michigan. Go Blue!!

Take that michigan crap talk someplace else

This is preseason game 4...a showcase of 9 to 5ers

Dont like it...catching hospital balls from any of those 3 depth qbs shouldnt be on the menu with dvp

I would just have him run the routes. Don't even throw it to him.

QB's instructed not to throw to DVP.

Sam Brenner in the pivot is something to observe too.

What percentage of players in that Michigan game (or any college game) , will never make a 4th preseason game in the NFL, 90%?

With that michigan team 99.9

j/k...i have no idea...but i get your point...although its always nice to get looks at potential difference makers for us down the road in college

hell i cant watch a college game anymore without it becoming about looking for nfl talent that can help us as in the dolphins

Only thing im not looking for is a qb

Take that michigan crap talk someplace else

This is preseason game 4...a showcase of 9 to 5ers
:lol: I would expect you to catch every snap of the Dolphins tonight but you'll have to stream it.

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

With that michigan team 99.9

j/k...i have no idea...but i get your point...although its always nice to get looks at potential difference makers for us down the road in college

hell i cant watch a college game anymore without it becoming about looking for nfl talent that can help us as in the dolphins
They have some good talent. Give Jimmy a couple years to get the program back.

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

College ball doesn't hold a candle to the NFL, even in Preseason.

But then again, I am an Illinois fan... :foundout:
You deserve a reward for confessing to being an Ilinni fan

:lol: I would expect you to catch every snap of the Dolphins tonight but you'll have to stream it.

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

They have some good talent. Give Jimmy a couple years to get the program back.

Even i am watching college ball...usc unc and michigan utah

Figured michigan utah would be better than tcu minnesota

Dvrs got the fins game tomorrow

Hoops I'm curious to hear your thoughts on Jabrill Peppers after the game.

#Dolphins will not dress: - Jason Fox
- Jamar Taylor
So looks like DeVante Parker will be active
@AbramsonPBP

I honestly have no idea...im all about the pros til miamis out...then i shift focus...but i always got my eye out...if something pops im on it

The days of all day watching college football on saturdays went out the door with the kids arrival...

Back
Top Bottom