Preseason week 4 Gameday thread - aka the least important game of the season | Page 47 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Preseason week 4 Gameday thread - aka the least important game of the season

Dont feel like skimming thru all these posts...howd parker do? Also howd mike hull do? Think he makes the 53?

Jay Ajayi said in locker room that he's going to see trainers tomorrow and go from there. Said he's not concerned about chest injury@GregLikens

Dont feel like skimming thru all these posts...howd parker do? Also howd mike hull do? Think he makes the 53?

Parker was ok. One catch I believe. Healthy thats all that matters. Hull idk would say no.

Bubble Keepers:

Hazel, Cristion Jones, Ayaji, Gillislee, Will Davis, Anthony Johnson, AJ Francis.

Biggest disappointment: Lippett and Linebackers.

Biggest failures of the preseason: Backup qb, Lazor inability to drive offense and score, poor turniver margin, penalties.

Biggest conundrum: What to do with Parker? He will take up a rister spot but should be #7 receiver based on contribution.

Ummmm....are you kidding me? :confused:

Ummmm....are you kidding me? :confused:
He obviously needs to be cut. How can we justify going into the season with 7 WRs with holes elsewhere? I mean he's shown absolutely nothing in his time in the nfl why keep kicking the tires?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bubble Keepers:

Hazel, Cristion Jones, Ayaji, Gillislee, Will Davis, Anthony Johnson, AJ Francis.

Biggest disappointment: Lippett and Linebackers.

Biggest failures of the preseason: Backup qb, Lazor inability to drive offense and score, poor turniver margin, penalties.

Biggest conundrum: What to do with Parker? He will take up a rister spot but should be #7 receiver based on contribution.
Parker has big play talent and height. It's not a conundrum, he's a potential weapon and he just needs to get more practice. Take him along gently and progressively give him a bit more.

Jay Ajayi said in locker room that he's going to see trainers tomorrow and go from there. Said he's not concerned about chest injury@GregLikens
God please don't let this be one of those sneaky ones that you hear about two weeks later about why he's not playing.

I REALLY want to see Jay as the clear #2 back.

Quick notes- ajayi and gillislee ran hard tonight, i honestly wouldnt mind gil over lamike as the 4th back and giving return duties to hazel who i think makes it.

- darr had a great game
- Emmanuel Dieke looks promising, i wouldnt be surprised to see him over McCain imo
- Will davis earned a spot
- our backup qbs blow

He obviously needs to be cut. How can we justify going into the season with 7 WRs with holes elsewhere? I mean he's shown absolutely nothing in his time in the nfl why keep kicking the tires?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ummm....you're recommending we cut our first round draft choice because he hasn't seen the field much?? OMG...you DO know he's coming off an injury right? Have you followed ANY of the preseason and his progress? Perhaps you should brush up on that before you make such statements!!

LMAO...

Parker has big play talent and height. It's not a conundrum, he's a potential weapon and he just needs to get more practice. Take him along gently and progressively give him a bit more.
No doubt. I just think they shouldve stadhed him on IR til week 5. He will need a month anyway. I think taking him off IR was a bad decision.

God please don't let this be one of those sneaky ones that you hear about two weeks later about why he's not playing.

I REALLY want to see Jay as the clear #2 back.

Doesn't seem like anything major, he was talking to reporters in locker room and seemed fine twitter.com/thewubster/sta…@AbramsonPBP

I think he will ge ok.

Back
Top Bottom