Preseason week 4 Gameday thread - aka the least important game of the season | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Preseason week 4 Gameday thread - aka the least important game of the season

uk_dolfan

Proud Tua Cultist
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Still, it should still be a good workout for TD!

[video=youtube;cw-CY75H0HQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cw-CY75H0HQ[/video]

Being a complete oddball, I am still going to sit up til 3am and watch this

On a more serious note, I would like to see Lippett get a lot of playing time and I hope to see AJ Francis lock down a roster spot

I always consider the first game the most insignificant. Gets some attention because it is the first live action we see since the Super Bowl but in terms of the actual play it blows. That game kind of reminds me of when they unveil a new car at an automobile convention, it's just sitting there spinning around with a girl in a bikini waving. I like the last game better than the first. Yeah the starters rarely play but the action is way more intense and it's fun to watch those young guys fight for their lives, much more important than the first game.

I was given tickets by Matt Bryant the kicker for the Falcons to go to their last preseason game....but to drive down to downtown Atlanta and deal with all of that it isn't worth it.

Wait...there is a **** ton of college football on tonight...

YEah....

Wait...there is a **** ton of college football on tonight...

YEah....

Yup....up here in Game**** country everyone has been waiting for college football to start.

I'll have Gamepass going for the fins game and one of the TV's will have the South Carolina game on.

Both my brothers are bucs fans and we always have a humorous trash talk session every preseason lol

Every game is important to the players who are fighting to make the team. This game is extremely important to the bubble guys or guys who have a shot at being on our practice squad.

At the very least, we can focus on the kicker battle.. Should be quite interesting.

Last week I was surprised how well the 2nd string O-line did in pass blocking...run blocking was still an issue with that line but they formed a good pocket and gave Matt Moore room to operate. I keyed on Liedtke who was playing LG at the time thought he moved really well. He looks like a guy I would stash on the practice squad and try to develop.

---------- Post added at 09:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 AM ----------

Word is Franks will be doing all the kicking tonight.

If that's true and he boots all his kickoffs out of the end zone tonight like he did last week...that's a big advantage over Sturgis.

Players that are fighting for roster spots should be treating this game like the Superbowl. If not chances are they will be out of a job when they wake up tmrw.

Well I was going to watch this game on TV, but NFLN decided at the last minute to change it from the Dolphins game to the Jets game. Sigh.

Well I was going to watch this game on TV, but NFLN decided at the last minute to change it from the Dolphins game to the Jets game. Sigh.

Thank Tim Tebow. they want to get their last look at him before he gets cut.

Back
Top Bottom