President, General Manager or Coach | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

President, General Manager or Coach

The Truth

Scout Team
Reaction score
Any of the three I mentioned had better be blockbuster, otherwise the attendance will really suffer. The fans need something to be positive about. Someone that comes in without impact in any of the three catergories will be devastating to the fans. The debacle last year of a false GM search and Wannstedts 2 year extension are the ingredients of what made this team the worst in the NFL.
The Dolphin's W.Huizenga I am sure is sensitive to all this. You have to look no further for proof then Eddie Jones dropping a strong message to the fanbase that Rick was not safe or anyone else for that matter. I believe Wayne is awake now and will do what's best for the Franchise. Lord, I have to believe something big has to happen. Wayne owes us, the Fans, pure and simple.

Good post.

I truley believe that the "football thinking" needs to begin at the top. Jones was a good business man, but had no football knowledge and really wasn't qualified for the betterment of the team in terms of players and decisions on that.

The Dolphins organization needs a top quality football man at the President level to quell any and all stupid ideas or moves by the GM and Head Coach. If they are seriously thinking of keepin Spielman at the GM position (I really hope not), then there needs to be a top notch football man as their president.

The attendance won't suffer over the GM or president. Nobody buys tickets because of those guys.

MikeO said:
The attendance won't suffer over the GM or president. Nobody buys tickets because of those guys.

It's a trickle down effect. Got to start from the top. People will come back.

Back
Top Bottom