Press Conference At 4pm To Introduce Brian Flores | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Press Conference At 4pm To Introduce Brian Flores

Well Brian, I guess now you are officially welcomed to Miami.

He said a lot of nothing, just today talked about his beliefs and focus and excitement for the opportunity.

I am now excited to see us get to work. No more waiting

I can't wait to see this thing come together..

A public speaker he is not but I remember Philbin seemed in command at his first press conference.

He is humble and seems prepared to be a teacher.

A public speaker he is not but I remember Philbin seemed in command at his first press conference.

I agree 100% Sometimes when you are speaking from the heart you say "umm" a lot as you as trying to form and calculate the words through emotions. Philbin seemed like he read off notecards.

I think Flores will get the most out of his players. Patriots year in and year out are coached better than other teams. Flores does not have any ego at all and I think he will get the most out of this group. Dolphins are too talented to bottom out. We may really surprise. Depends on the quarterback. Lets give Brian our support. Welcome to Miami.

I actually thought he did much better than I expected. Maybe because my expectations were low, but he came across as genuine and confident. Ya, he’s not giving you much to make you jump out of your chair, but he also wasn’t a twitchy flop that seemed completely out of his league either. He did fine for his first press conference.

Totally underwhelming in hopefully the most positive way. Think someone above just said he's an X's an O's guy, true story.

I'm a Florida fan, so eat **** if you don't like it, but Will Muschamp's intro PC was the best thing I had ever seen in my life back in 2010. I was ready to legit run the a wall for that guy and destroy anyone in my path, and we all see how that turned out.

Bring it, Flo.

Well, color me unimpressed.

His response to the question about short term difficulty for long term gains (or something to that effect) had "we'll be tanking in 2019" written all over it. This is gonna be a painful next couple of years.

"uh, um, uh um" is now officially the HC so uh, um, he'll get to work

A public speaker he is not
but I remember Philbin seemed in command at his first press conference.

Neither is BB. :lol:

Flores is more an x and o guy rather than a public speaker. He doesn't sound arrogant or over his head. It was a safe PC with safe questions and answers. His Patriots attitude of team first will be welcome here.

I actually thought he did much better than I expected. Maybe because my expectations were low, but he came across as genuine and confident. Ya, he’s not giving you much to make you jump out of your chair, but he also wasn’t a twitchy flop that seemed completely out of his league either. He did fine for his first press conference.
Yea agreed he did well. He's never been in that position so he did well considering and I won't judge him on that moment at all.

I think Flores will get the most out of his players. Patriots year in and year out are coached better than other teams. Flores does not have any ego at all and I think he will get the most out of this group. Dolphins are too talented to bottom out. We may really surprise. Depends on the quarterback. Lets give Brian our support. Welcome to Miami.

I wish we were a few pieces away. But this team simply isn't built right on either side of the ball.

On offense what are we? A speed team? A finesse team?
On defense what are we? Speed rush team built with a led?

With that said we're too talented to not win a few games every year.

I think we need to give the guy some slack here.

The dude just coached in the superbowl last night and flew his family down here after the game.

The guy needs a few days off, then we can get down to business.

I'm happy for him and happy that he is going to be our new coach.

Welcome to Miami!

"uh, um, uh um" is now officially the HC so uh, um, he'll get to work

Jesus some people are such haters it’s funny. The guy came off as well spoken, positive outlook on life, great success story from where he has come from, and has some great values on how he said he wants to build the team. Some of you want a coach to come out here screaming guaranteeing a Super Bowl looking like a clown. Idk what more you could have wanted from a first press conference but since nothing jumped out for you to criticize you had to point out how much he said “um”. Have you ever spoken in public?

Anyways I’m extremely excited to have him here. Let’s see what he can do.

Back
Top Bottom