Preston Williams (ACL) cleared for football activities. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Preston Williams (ACL) cleared for football activities.

One of my favorite players currently on the team. This guy can flat out ball. There were lots of questions about his character due to his college days but I feel he came in here, was a model citizen on and off the field, played very well, and dispelled most of the off field trepidation some people had about him. One of Chris Grier's best picks thus far in my opinion, seeing the value we got from him.

I didn’t realize it was his 2nd torn ACL. Apparently he suffered the first one in 2017 while he was still at Tennessee. Hopefully, he will be able to stay on the field this year. If he can fix some of his inconsistencies with drops he certainly has the potential to be a great WR.

That’s nice but I don’t expect much out of him this year. Wasn’t a speed burner to begin and he’ll be nursing it along trying to find his way again. I hope I’m wrong

Fairly big deal if he comes back 100% and continues to grow and hangs onto the ball, dude has serious potential not many 6"5" guy's that run 4.5 and have the route running ability of a 6 footer with the leaping ability of Parker, having Parker, Williams and Gisicki all on the field at the same time moves our receiving skill from a C to B+/A- better than what most would give the Dolphins credit for when evaluating.

Fairly big deal if he comes back 100% and continues to grow and hangs onto the ball, dude has serious potential not many 6"5" guy's that run 4.5 and have the route running ability of a 6 footer with the leaping ability of Parker, having Parker, Williams and Gisicki all on the field at the same time moves our receiving skill from a C to B+/A- better than what most would give the Dolphins credit for when evaluating.
Could be a tenth and a half faster 40 time, but 40s and "football speed" aren't always the same thing.

I didn’t realize it was his 2nd torn ACL. Apparently he suffered the first one in 2017 while he was still at Tennessee. Hopefully, he will be able to stay on the field this year. If he can fix some of his inconsistencies with drops he certainly has the potential to be a great WR.
Was it the opposite leg??

Back
Top Bottom