Preston Williams Continues To Shine! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Preston Williams Continues To Shine!

Dude seems to have that combination of quickness, routes, and aggressiveness to be a playmaker.

The chemistry he has established with Rosen can't be denied when it comes to the QB ending up starting for the duration of the season

What if the other team double covers him? He gonna throw a seed to the middle linebacker again? He might need to spread it around a bit because the hope and pray ball that Williams bailed him out against the second team defense is probably a pick in the regular season.

What if the other team double covers him? He gonna throw a seed to the middle linebacker again? He might need to spread it around a bit because the hope and pray ball that Williams bailed him out against the second team defense is probably a pick in the regular season.
you mean the ball he lead Williams perfectly on that only he could catch? LOL

Did you see how many boneheaded ints Fitz throws a year? Or Darnold last year and all through USC?

The one that Rosen threw up to avoid the sack was a wing and a prayer and could easily been an awful looking pick. That kind of play needs to be avoided. Learn to throw the ball away when a play goes bad. Williams looks smooth and powerful out there. I'm just crossing my fingers on this guy. I'm praying for his health.

Back
Top Bottom