Preston Williams Has A Learning Mindset | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Preston Williams Has A Learning Mindset

Williams has to prove himself and Parker has to prove he deserves to remain on the 53 man roster. Parker hasn't done jack since we drafted him.

Every year there is a guy picked on day 3 or is an UDFA that lots of folks get real excited about on the forums. I can't remember the names because none of them made the team, but it happens every year.

While true, there were some cases when the hype actually bore fruit... Davone Bess comes to mind.

Every year there is a guy picked on day 3 or is an UDFA that lots of folks get real excited about on the forums. I can't remember the names because none of them made the team, but it happens every year.

This seems to happen for a lot of positions. I remember reading last year or the year before..hell maybe even both, that the OL was fixed before the first preseason game. It's like all you have to do is plug in a body and that's all it takes.

Correct. Chances are Williams ends up in jail before he ever plays a 16 game season on an NFL team.

This dude won't make the squad, and barely make the practice squad.

He went undrafted for a plethora of reasons. He wasn't a top pick potentially that just fell.

There are good great players in every round. Wake comes to mind. It's a odds game the higher the round it's better odds that's all. Interesting though outside of Wilkens and the running back back we took in the 7th the UDFA appear to be getting more hoopla. Also interesting how much we scouted these guys

He went undrafted for a plethora of reasons. He wasn't a top pick potentially that just fell.

Still a bold talker I see.

True... But this guy had the hype and performance last year... even against good corners like the Florida game.

He comes into this with a certain amount of hype... tempered by his off the field issues.

If he has his screwed on it could be good!

He was a day 2 draftee without the off the field issues...I’ll bet he does make it.

lets hope for the best with all these guys, who knows what may happen but i want him to be good , better than 11

Back
Top Bottom