Preston Williams Has A Learning Mindset | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Preston Williams Has A Learning Mindset

I respect your opinion and I assume you've watched a lot of tape on this dude but
in this case I have seen zero evidence to support your claim "poor hands" and
"sucks as a route runner."

I think his pro day more than anything dropped him -- obviously compounded by
his (supposed) "character issues." From my perspective -- I could care less what his
40 time vertical eyeball twitch factor is -- I see a kid that makes plays and via his
interviews I think he gets "it" at this point in his life.

Beyond that -- I'm giving myself the luxury of being totally optimistic about the kids
upside and what he can bring to the field.

Everybody here gets it -- he wasn't drafted and there are reasons for that -- however
that fact does NOT preclude the possibility he will demonstrate some of the (IMO) impressive
attributes he showed in his 1 season to shine...

I think the kid is hungry. And I think he's out to prove a big sharp jagged point!

Perhaps it will prove laughable but I'm as excited about his potential as I am for any
player we drafted.

Have fun!

Drink more tequila!

BNF
Yeah I see no evidence of that either. Furthermore, I believe one of the skills that he possesses coach mentioned it in his presser. "hes got good hands" that was just one of them.

preston williams uses his body well also. Should be an easy target for fitzpatrick or rosen if he makes the team.

Back
Top Bottom