Preston Williams Highlight Cut Up | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Preston Williams Highlight Cut Up

Ever since he juked that tampa bay CB out of his shoes in the joint practice i was hooked on this guy's potential as a WR1. I'm also in Colorado so i knew a little about him before he came out of college.

He certainly flashed some serious ability, so hopefully makes a full recovery.
The height factor with him, Parker, Gesicki, Ford is a major benefit.

Don't for get Hurns, who the Dolphins like using in the slot role. Parker, Williams, Hurns and Gesicki on the field at the same time is 4 big targets. A lot different from the Grant, Amendola, Sills and Wilson days

Don't for get Hurns, who the Dolphins like using in the slot role. Parker, Williams, Hurns and Gesicki on the field at the same time is 4 big targets. A lot different from the Grant, Amendola, Sills and Wilson days

Hurns brings almost nothing to the slot position.

1) You're lucky if he gets open
2) You're even luckier if he catches
3) He's not brining a single YAC to the position. Where he catches it is what you're getting.

Bring in some that's capable of making someone miss and getting some additional YAC.

Which is something, btw, our recievers don't do often.

Hopefully he comes back from injury fine, and Wilson restructures. If so, watch out!

Great footwork and excellent body control. He even uses his body to shield the defender like it's on purpose.
On a side note, Rosen throws a really nice ball. It looks effortless where you can see Fitz has to put his whole body into some of his. Fingers crossed he can put something together. Love me some Fitzmagic though

3) He's not brining a single YAC to the position. Where he catches it is what you're getting.

Bring in some that's capable of making someone miss and getting some additional YAC.

If Hurns is Plan A for the slot, we have no plan for the slot.

Please draft a dominant slot!

If Hurns is Plan A for the slot, we have no plan for the slot.

Please draft a dominant slot!

I think the DOlphins showed what they think of Hurns with his new contract. I don't think he's as bad in the slot as the two of you do, but I think more fans would agree with you than side with me. He not a Wes Welker type of slot, but I think he produces from that spot and uses his size advantage well.

He has amazing feet.. Dont rush him back let him get all the way right.. upper body will be stronger that will help hand strength

Williams has those subtle tricks of the trade that youd normally only see with a 7-year veteran. It's kinda breathtaking.
A lot of other guys that struggle with 'hands' dont make the kinds of catches we see in these clips. 'Hands issues' usually accompany lack of great balance and being prepared for the ball's arrival.
If you put this guy in Bengals stripes and said 'that's AJ Green' people would believe you.
Is there a single WR in this draft that could put up film like this a year from now?
Parker-Williams on the outside with Wilson in the slot and Hurns as back-up or 1st choice in 4-wide with Ford right there as well. THAT is a SICK WR room.

Back
Top Bottom