Preston Williams Highlight Cut Up | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Preston Williams Highlight Cut Up

One thing he does need to work on is to consistently use his hands. He had at least 2 TDs I remember where he dropped at the last minute because he isnt attacking the ball with his hands consistently... also had a few drops for similar reasons, but he is a pretty consistent win with route running

Joe Hydan had nightmares since that game. Lol!

You add a Lynn Bowden, Ruggs, or Hamler to this group...yeah it could be un

There are a dozen wrs in this draft that I would love to see in a Dolphin uniform. But with Parker, WIlliams, Hurns, Ford and maybe WIlson, the receiving corp is pretty stacked. And everyone keeps forgetting about Gary Jennings Jr returning from ir. Jennings was a 4th round 2019 pick by the Seahawks who got hurt in MIami before fans could really see his talent. Jennings is a 6'1 215 pound receiver with 4.4 speed and good hands. Add him to the mix and that's 6 receivers that give MIami a decent corp to work with.

If they do opt to move on from Wilson's contract, which they really don't have to due to the boat load of salary cap money they have in 2020, instead of drating someone, I might look into signing Antonio Callaway to a cheap fa deal. He needs to re-deem imself after his 2019 suspension and poor behavior in Cleveland. Callaway, 5'11 200 pounds and 4.3 speed, would give Miami a young speed receiver and a corp of Parker, Williams, Hurns, Ford, Jennings and Callaway, with Parker and Hurns on decent contracts and Ford, Jennings, Williams and Callaway on very team friendly deals. Callaway will have to sit out the first three games of 2020, but if everyone is healthy than Miami would have the depth to wait for his reinstatement.

Last edited:
I like Williams right since preseason games. Most young receivers have to be more consistent but the talent is there. I'm just hoping he can come back 100% healthy.

Here’s to hoping he comes back strong.
Very talented kid and with DVP on the field he will constantly see mismatches.
Quicker in his breaks than Parker.

I love the trio of them and Gesicki.

We have been talking a lot about Parker since the season ended, and very expected, as Parker reached elite level Receiver this year, but Preston Williams...Dam.

He looks like a man among boys out there, and if he does not dominate a game (Not just haveva good game), you almost wonder what happened?

If I'm QB, I am almost salivating in hopes of maybe being taken by Miami to help me reach legendary status.

As I said previously, next year when Preston William comes back, defensive coordintors will need to find a way to Slow down (Not stop...let's be serious) the combo of Parker/Williams, while trying to not allow [Wilson, Hurns, Ford, and Grant] to have good games... and oh yeah, while also keeping a close eye on Gesicki to hopfully stop him from hurting his team too badly. All that on the passing side, while we know there will be a MUCH better running attack in 2020.

Fun times coming folks!!

He certainly flashed some serious ability, so hopefully makes a full recovery.
The height factor with him, Parker, Gesicki, Ford is a major benefit.

Back
Top Bottom