Preston Williams missed | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Preston Williams missed

Neither does opposing Defenses reference Parker
You sure got active on this forum the minute the Dolphins trended downward.

Where were you with all your helpful advice during the 5 game winning streak? Oh right, it was a bye week for you this week so now you can comment on every aspect of the Fins. Sure lol.

You sure got active on this forum the minute the Dolphins trended downward.

Where were you with all your helpful advice during the 5 game winning streak? Oh right, it was a bye week for you this week so now you can comment on every aspect of the Fins. Sure lol.
Guess you havent been reading my posts have you. Want to know why I am active I will explain it for the 5th time. There was a Bye, So I was able to watch the Fin Game. I wont come and comment or talk about a team I havent watched. It is called not being a troll. So I watched the game, and hence I am here posting, guess what will happen after this week. You wont hear from me again until Fins Week, because I will not likely watch another game of yours seeing I will be watching the Bills.

Yes I can comment on aspects of your team, I have seen them play now against the Bills early and No Denver, and Nothing has changed with them except you have Both CBs healthy and a Rookie QB.

Guess you havent been reading my posts have you. Want to know why I am active I will explain it for the 5th time. There was a Bye, So I was able to watch the Fin Game. I wont come and comment or talk about a team I havent watched. It is called not being a troll. So I watched the game, and hence I am here posting, guess what will happen after this week. You wont hear from me again until Fins Week, because I will not likely watch another game of yours seeing I will be watching the Bills.
Maybe you shouldn’t speak on other people not reading posts when my comment literally acknowledged the bye week thing. That’s such bullshit lol, this one game didn’t suddenly give you the ability to comment on whether Parker is a #1 WR and a host of other long term things you’ve spoken on.

You’re being a total troll, with just enough subtly to have plausible deniability. Maybe you’re fooling other people, not me. Every single comment of yours is some backhanded compliment or worse. It’s not that sneaky.

I dont know why everyone hates P. Williams on here. He is definitely missed.
Probably is missed because team is light at WR and Williams isnt a bad WR but not great. Next season I expect the team to draft at least one better WR.

Maybe you shouldn’t speak on other people not reading posts when my comment literally acknowledged the bye week thing. That’s such bullshit lol, this one game didn’t suddenly give you the ability to comment on whether Parker is a #1 WR and a host of other long term things you’ve spoken on.

You’re being a total troll, with just enough subtly to have plausible deniability. Maybe you’re fooling other people, not me. Every single comment of yours is some backhanded compliment or worse. It’s not that sneaky.
Cry some more. I man yah Parker hasnt been playing in the NFL for a couple years now. I mean I havent watched him enough to be able to comment on him. SURE. Sorry he is a NO2 WR. Teams do not fear him. They will not game plan around him. Those are facts sorry. And I dont have to be a Fin fan to know that, I have seen him enough on the football field to make my OWN analysis (one without rose colored glasses on). You want an honest assessment on your team talk to outside your fan base fans.

Yes I can comment on aspects of your team, I have seen them play now against the Bills early and No Denver, and Nothing has changed with them except you have Both CBs healthy and a Rookie QB.

Do you think the game against y'all would have been different if we had both CBs healthy?

Cry some more. I man yah Parker hasnt been playing in the NFL for a couple years now. I mean I havent watched him enough to be able to comment on him. SURE. Sorry he is a NO2 WR. Teams do not fear him. They will not game plan around him. Those are facts sorry. And I dont have to be a Fin fan to know that, I have seen him enough on the football field to make my OWN analysis (one without rose colored glasses on). You want an honest assessment on your team talk to outside your fan base fans.
Lol no ones crying, just calling you out on your fake BS. You’re as translucent as single ply paper, not sure how you’re fooling anyone else.

So you only watch games on bye weeks? How about the TNF game? How about when our teams play at different time slots? Nope, conveniently you only watched when our 5 game streak came to an end. Uh huh lol.

QB2 Josh Allen.

Hopefully you manage to stay above a positive point differential after next week.

Missed yes, hard to watch grant try to do something downfield. Missed yes, however hoping we can do better in next years draft. I see it for what it is, 2 seasons 2 midseason visits to the IR.

Even though he is poor at executing his chances the fact of the matter is there isn't another receiver who can run credible downfield routes alongside on this roster, and not having that guy is a big drawback...especially since Perry dropped as many as Preston yesterday yet offers no upside.

Williams and parker's are basically same players..i give edge to Parker..we still need up grade wr spot with taller fast playmaker wr...letting kenny still go..know we need replace same guy.

I mean with Wilson and Hurns sitting out Williams was really our only legitimate WR behind Parker. The guys we have now are practice squad or special teams players. He is definitely missed, but it is kind of more because we have no one else to replace him than him being some elite player. To clarify, I don’t think he is bad. I just think he is a 4th option kind of guy.

Yeah, I’m gonna have to say a BIG NO. Drops way more than a few passes and also disappears games at a time
Nowhere close to a number one
Haha
He needs to stay health and get major pressure from teammates and some from coaches the team game. He was a non-drafted free agent remember. He wasn’t drafted #1. How many of you non professional athletes are attacking him? I am not saying he will be successful, but calling him out if you can’t do it, quit, posts are getting old.

Back
Top Bottom