Preston Williams on schedule for return | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Preston Williams on schedule for return

Just eliminate the drops and he is good
I remember him dropping a few. Enough that i thought he needed to seriously work on it.

Then, the other day I looked it up. He was credited with only 4 drops.

Have I/we been overblowing the situation? I think at least a few came at very inopportune times. Maybe that's why it stands out.

I remember him dropping a few. Enough that i thought he needed to seriously work on it.

Have I/we been overblowing the situation? I think at least a few came at very inopportune times. Maybe that's why it stands out.

I agree that they were either for touchdowns or really big place to continue drives and that always gets you the stigma

You could be right but there were a few in situations that could have really been big plays
Could be wrong but I think he dropped a couple vs Dallas in important situations

No matter overall i really like his upside

Wasn't it his MCL?...damned CERN and their quantum computers, always moving us around the multiverse.

Actually 4 in 9 or 10 games is a lot. For reference people complain about Jakeem Grant's dropped passesand he's had 1 in 2018 and 1 in 2019. I know Grant has also muffed a few returns, but his drops as a receiver have been greatly overstated in my opinion.

He needs to drop less balls, but I wouldn't be bringing it up as "a problem with him."

This guy was looking amazing before he got hurt. An undrafted rookie?? If he pans out that would be the steal of all steals (knocks on wood)

One of my favorite players from last year. Hope he can come back 100% healthy cause he has the tools to be a great WR.

Back
Top Bottom