Preston Williams on schedule for return | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Preston Williams on schedule for return

Looks like Grant is ready to go!

If Tua and Grant click, holy crap...

GeneralApprehensiveAmericanlobster-size_restricted.gif

Preston is a special kid!

Special talent.

Special story.

Special smile.

I eSpecially hope he has a super productive long NFL career in Miami!

I remember him dropping a few. Enough that i thought he needed to seriously work on it.

Then, the other day I looked it up. He was credited with only 4 drops.

Have I/we been overblowing the situation? I think at least a few came at very inopportune times. Maybe that's why it stands out.

The one against Dallas in the end zone was brutal. That game could’ve still went our way. Coupled with the drake fumble at the 5 on first and goal.

Josh Rosen lead some pretty solid looking drives immediately following two weeks where Fitzpatrick couldn’t.

Preston has a lot of growing to still do but he was well on his way to being a stellar No.2WR as a rookie. Let’s hope he can pick up where he left off. You can see why the FO didn’t invest in the position in the draft. Next should be different.

Right now I’m envisioning that kid from Purdue as the No.3 WR with DVP and PW and thinking what if. I’m not usually high on WRs early but that is lethal. Still liking DE, or possibly another OT with our first. Maybe a skill guy on offense or the OK center with Houston’s first.

Preston is a special kid!

Special talent.

Special story.

Special smile.

I eSpecially hope he has a super productive long NFL career in Miami!

He gets open rather easy. I get why people want Tua to play right away. Easy completions with those two once their timing is down.

I’d still prefer to wait as long as possible with him (TT).

Preston Williams could not have landed in a better situation than the one he’s in.

Back
Top Bottom