Preston Williams to start year on Physically Unable to Perform list | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Preston Williams to start year on Physically Unable to Perform list

This guy is a hot mess. The Preston lovers will soon realize. But right now all I hear is crickets in this thread

I never understood people just assuming that he’s getting on a roster spot with all the talent we have.

We shall see. He's still recovring from prior injury, this isn't like he recently goy injured again or has had a set back. I'm willing to wait to see what he looks like when healthy. It's not like we're talking about a big salary eating up cap space. I think a healthy Williams in a reserve role is better than most of the wrs on the current roster. Playing limited snaps as the 4th, 5th or 6th wr will decrease the odds of him getting injured again. Even if he's 100% healthy he won't sniff the snap totals he was seeing in 2019 or 2020 when he was starting.

Grant and Williams just can’t be trusted. They’ve finished the last 3 and 2 seasons on IR respectively.

could be without Fuller and Williams for week 1.

Grant and Williams just can’t be trusted. They’ve finished the last 3 and 2 seasons on IR respectively.

could be without Fuller and Williams for week 1.
the Parker, Waddle, Wilson, Bowden show!! (but I think Preston should be fine for the opener)

I’ll take Williams over Bowden and Grant all day and it’s not even close. He has showed to be very talented and puts up numbers when healthy. It’s not his fault that a childish player jumped on him

As I've said in previous posts, I've never seen less detail and transparency over a long time than with William's foot injury. I'm not saying that has anything to do with this decision, but something seems strange. Hopefully he gets off IR soon and contributes this season. He's talented.

As I've said in previous posts, I've never seen less detail and transparency over a long time than with William's foot injury. I'm not saying that has anything to do with this decision, but something seems strange. Hopefully he gets off IR soon and contributes this season. He's talented.
My gut says he's healthy and they are just going to ease him back in slowly.

Back
Top Bottom