Preston Williams to start year on Physically Unable to Perform list | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Preston Williams to start year on Physically Unable to Perform list

https%3A%2F%2Fmedia0.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2FeaLAQlhJO4vL2%2Fsource.gif

Preston has been asked to remain quiet... and he's posted the emoticon to show that he's going to do it.

Preston has been asked to remain quiet... and he's posted the emoticon to show that he's going to do it.
Why?

Does he think he outperformed his contract? Does he feel disrespected that the far inferior Robert Foster is getting paid more?

Oh no... please remain quiet PW lol.

Why?

Does he think he outperformed his contract? Does he feel disrespected that the far inferior Robert Foster is getting paid more?

Oh no... please remain quiet PW lol.
Well... Here's a sample interview...

Omar: Preston, Did you get hurt when Christian jumped on you, what was your injury, and when will you be ready to go?

(Grier grabs microphone)

Grier: Well, we are all out of time. See you guys tomorrow.

Great tactical move if this is what this really is. Parker, Fuller, Wilson even Waddle carry injury warnings so with all this talent keeping a guy like Williams on ice if one goes on IR is a smart move.

I would keep PW over Jakeem Ant any day. Preston showed more in half a season than Ant has ever shown, how he is still on this team boggles my mind more than Ant bobbles punts.

I don't know what's going on with his injury, but if he will be 100% by the time the first 1/4 of the season is over, I'd keep him. Any questions about him being out longer then yeah, see yay.
But I'd take him over Ant, Hollins, Hurns, and maybe Ford.

DVP, Waddle, Fuller, Wilson, and Bowden are the locks IMO. Do we carry 6 WRs?

I really don’t see him making the final 53. Hurns is a similar type WR compared to Parker and Williams. I believe Hurns is every bit as good as Williams, if not better and he isn’t as injury prone as Williams.

People rough on Williams. Yeah he’s been hurt but let’s not act like tubby Wilkins didn’t jump up and injure him. Not going to crucify the guy for a fluke injury while he’s making like rookie min. Yeah he gets injuried but if your saying that he’s not worth the risk as your 5/6 wideout making almost no money then we aren’t on the same page.
He isnt worth it.

Back
Top Bottom