Preston Williams | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Preston Williams

Well, they're saying that he "could" be ready for TC next year but no way to tell at this point. It sucks because it slows his development.

If there was a position I was feeling really good about was WR in part because of Williams but we're the Dolphins so we can't have nice things.

This season just went from bad to worse.

Or from worse to worser. Or really worse.

This will definitely hinder his development heading into 2020. No minicamps, probably won’t play in the preseason, potentially starts on the PUP.

Well, they're saying that he "could" be ready for TC next year but no way to tell at this point. It sucks because it slows his development.

This is my main concern. He's was coming along so nicely and I hate to see that stunted. I'm not worried about whether or not he'll rehab, ACLs are not as serious as they used to be, I'm worried about him picking up where he left off.

Also, not upset at Flores for putting our young UDFA WR back returning punts. People on here are acting like he's our prized FA who's off limits. He was and is a rookie and he needs to cut his teeth on STs. Injuries can happen ANYWHERE on that field, this board needs to get a grip.

This season just went from bad to worse.

Or from worse to worser. Or really worse.

This will definitely hinder his development heading into 2020. No minicamps, probably won’t play in the preseason, potentially starts on the PUP.
But it'll help our tank....lol

we'll see who's right in a couple years.
I'm okay with that but your take puzzles me. By your post you obvi want him to fail. Im ok with not liking coaches, i.e. Gase. But your take on Flo as an idiot makes more of an impression on you than him.

We're back to firing the coaching staff again?
Worst than emotional babies around here.

nah i thought the staff and GM sucked before williams got hurt.
they won't be fired for a few years, but they'll be fired.
then we can talk about how this wasn't emotional, but pretty good foresight.

nah i thought the staff and GM sucked before williams got hurt.
they won't be fired for a few years, but they'll be fired.
then we can talk about how this wasn't emotional, but pretty good foresight.
You're really going out on a limb there, considering nearly every coaching staff gets fired at some point!

This a stupid post. If you saw the thread I created yesterday you would see that I already manned up. Now go get your shine-box

Good job. No need to slam me for pointing out your hypocrisy, especially now PW is out for the year. But after seeing a litany of your angry and moronic tirades on this forum you’re definitely true to form on this one. You’re consistent I’ll give you that. And now you end your newest tirade by dropping a racial metaphor. You have definite anger issues dude. Good job on manning up though. You’re the only one. Now I’ll go back to shining shoes for a living, which is an honest days work, unlike a rodeo clown

My day was ruined reading about Preston Williams injury. I had a bad feeling watching him gingerly walk off the field. But was hopeful when Jackson tweeted William's was feeling better after the game. I hope he makes a full recovery and gets himself in top shape for 2020. Love this kid.

Back
Top Bottom