Preston Williams | Page 23 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Preston Williams

Seriously?
Yep we are this far down the hole just as well fimish the job we lost X last week Preston this week time to do the math hope these guys get healthy and we find them teammates with similiar talent so they are not overused next year.

Not a 2nd guess. I didn’t want kid returning punts.
In terms of assets - he was WR1. Plus he really wasn’t a dynamic returner. Didn’t make sense on any level imo.

I thought he got hurt going after a pass? Maybe I’m off.

Another dumb post, nothing racial about my post. Go watch the scene from Goodfellows then get back to me.
I'm Italian. I love the movie. But gotta be honest laughed a bit when he said racial metaphor and you used goodfellows as a defense. But I've also been drinking so...

I'm Italian. I love the movie. But gotta be honest laughed a bit when he said racial metaphor and you used goodfellows as a defense. But I've also been drinking so...

I really thought of that movie when I said that. But honestly don’t see the racial connotation so I guess it went way over my head

I need to cheer up. Does anyone know players that came back and had a great year right after an acl tear. Besides AP.
Jeremy Maclin. Tore his ACL in training camp in 2013 and in 2014 caught 85 passes for over 1300 yards. Before that his career highs were 70 and 964.

I really thought of that movie when I said that. But honestly don’t see the racial connotation so I guess it went way over my head
Lol no worries. I don't think you meant in anyway. I read a lot of your posts. I know where you are coming from. But I could read in post w no inflection where it could go wrong.

Here’s the list of faux GMs who stupidly and prematurely discounted P Williams. I ask all of you when was the last time we had a WR catch two TDs in a game? Now some of the same people are worried about his knee. LOL. I gave you 24 hours to man up and take your dose of crow and so far no takers. Time to man up
Thanks for pulling up some old posts. So you deny that Williams has had issues with drops and that Parker has had issues with consitency? If Parker starts to struggle again this yeat and Williams comes back next season and struggles. I guess you wouldn't mind others quoting your post while calling you a faux GM?

Thanks for pulling up some old posts. So you deny that Williams has had issues with drops and that Parker has had issues with consitency? If Parker starts to struggle again this yeat and Williams comes back next season and struggles. I guess you wouldn't mind others quoting your post while calling you a faux GM?

haha, it’s such a douche move. You know this guy was sitting in his parents basement saving all these quotes to his desk top praying for the day to use them. Obviously not much going on with his life.

Yeah, I'm not against making rookies play specials, in theory, but PW doesn't seem like a "natural" returner.

I don't get it, unless it's a Flores "head game" thing, that he believes will make Preston a better player down the road.
In my opinion he was returning punts to help with the drops. He would need to catch the ball in traffic, which is where he struggles the most with drops. My only issue with this is his size, being tall exposes the lower body especially on ST.

haha, it’s such a douche move. You know this guy was sitting in his parents basement saving all these quotes to his desk top praying for the day to use them. Obviously not much going on with his life.

No actually I am a very successful business owner who owns the basement and have two grown kids. But unlike my kids, who don’t blame others and make excuses for their mistakes, you obviously are very immature and have an issue with personal responsibility. You’re a typical keyboard coward who brings nothing to the table intellectually and instead relies on racist tropes, negativity and drama. In any case you were dead wrong about PW, as you are about almost everything else you spew, and when called out on it you spew on me. That’s called a loser. Think that was a scene in Goodfellas too

Not a 2nd guess. I didn’t want kid returning punts.
In terms of assets - he was WR1. Plus he really wasn’t a dynamic returner. Didn’t make sense on any level imo.
Weird thing he was the leagues number #2 punt returner I believe

In my opinion he was returning punts to help with the drops. He would need to catch the ball in traffic, which is where he struggles the most with drops. My only issue with this is his size, being tall exposes the lower body especially on ST.
That’s why I didn’t want him back there..target practice for opposition.

No actually I am a very successful business owner who owns the basement and have two grown kids. But unlike my kids, who don’t blame others and make excuses for their mistakes, you obviously are very immature and have an issue with personal responsibility. You’re a typical keyboard coward who brings nothing to the table intellectually and instead relies on racist tropes, negativity and drama. In any case you were dead wrong about PW, as you are about almost everything else you spew, and when called out on it you spew on me. That’s called a loser. Think that was a scene in Goodfellas too

BaaaaWaaaaHaaaaa says the guy who saved everyone’s quotes and couldn’t wait for his day. There are no business owners who have the time for this crap. Maybe you own a lemonade stand Hahahaha good one dude
By the way keyboard commando, please post this racist drivel you accuse me of. That’s right you can’t, there are none

Reading the posts from page one where he was getting panned a few weeks ago, to the last few pages where his improvement is being acknowledged he clearly must have been doing some good work. It’s never good to see any pro athlete suffer an ACL and hope he recovers well

Back
Top Bottom