Preston Williams | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Preston Williams

I read that Preston will be ready for the season. He has a ton of potential but he had a lot of dropped balls last season. I’m eager to see him have a great 2nd season.

we just need a slot guy to show up and be consistent. we have some on the roster. If preston is 100% from the acl and parker and gesicki keep up where they left off we have a scary wr corps.

dont know why so many wanted wrs in the draft. i get if one of the top guys would have fell to us, but man we are in good shape

we just need a slot guy to show up and be consistent. we have some on the roster. If preston is 100% from the acl and parker and gesicki keep up where they left off we have a scary wr corps.

dont know why so many wanted wrs in the draft. i get if one of the top guys would have fell to us, but man we are in good shape

I wasn't hoping for a #1WR or a R1 WR, but I was hoping for a lower round pick with speed and quickness. Need a variety of skills at WR

If he shows up slightly affected by his injury, he's basically Bradon Marshall 2.0. His speed and deep threat ability pre injury was just so much fun to watch, but at worst now he will still be a possession/jump ball endzone WR.

If he shows up slightly affected by his injury, he's basically Bradon Marshall 2.0. His speed and deep threat ability pre injury was just so much fun to watch, but at worst now he will still be a possession/jump ball endzone WR.
Most ACLs these days are not speed killers like they used to be.

Some tears are worse than others, and I've never seen a report about the seriousness of it, but the med procedures today are so much better than even a decade ago.

It would be great if we could pull that magic in getting our long term slot receiver. Between Ford, Jennings, Merrit, Perry, Cole... there are some options for a guy to surprise us.

After how much draft capital and cash we used to build our corner rotation, it would be nice to have used so little on the WR's.

Last edited:
Albert Wilson was back to being Albert Wilson my December last year. Took him a while but 'He's Back', IMO.
Plenty fast and he doesnt need to suffer the 'rookie adjustment period'.
Neither do either of our RBs.
Having veteran RBs will help our OL seem better than it is because whatever holes they can open, veteran RBs will hit 'em.
Also, Drake was not a great 'vision' guy, either. He got paid way more than he was worth to our particular set of needs.

Him and Parker on the outside is one of the things i'm most excited to see this upcoming season. If Gesicki continues to develop, covering all 3 would be a tall task. No pun intended.

Albert Wilson was back to being Albert Wilson my December last year. Took him a while but 'He's Back', IMO.
Plenty fast and he doesnt need to suffer the 'rookie adjustment period'.
Neither do either of our RBs.
Having veteran RBs will help our OL seem better than it is because whatever holes they can open, veteran RBs will hit 'em.
Also, Drake was not a great 'vision' guy, either. He got paid way more than he was worth to our particular set of needs.
I never thought Drake had a vision issue. The complaint I had about him was always looking for the home run, when the single was the smart play in many situations.

Just a reminder that we have a lot to look forward to next season, including Preston Williams. We saw the games, but watching him perform is still great.

too bad he doesn't have a great coach like belicheat right?

d
I wasn't hoping for a #1WR or a R1 WR, but I was hoping for a lower round pick with speed and quickness. Need a variety of skills at WR
I get that, but we have that. they need to be consistant though. next year im all for taking ross or waddle. that's crzy speed

Back
Top Bottom