Preston Williams | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Preston Williams

its going to be an interesting season whether Williams starts on PUP or not. If he does it will mean that we can get an extended look at the other receivers at the bottom of the Depth chart.

its going to be an interesting season whether Williams starts on PUP or not. If he does it will mean that we can get an extended look at the other receivers at the bottom of the Depth chart.

My guess is if the Dolphins thought there was a chance Williams might start the year on the PUP list they would have addressed the position in free agency or the draft at some point.

My guess is if the Dolphins thought there was a chance Williams might start the year on the PUP list they would have addressed the position in free agency or the draft at some point.
I agree. I was just saying that if for some reason he isn't ready there are other interesting story lines to follow at WR. I am looking forward to seeing what the bottom of the WR roster can do. Not to replace Williams but potentially to replace Grant.

I agree. I was just saying that if for some reason he isn't ready there are other interesting story lines to follow at WR. I am looking forward to seeing what the bottom of the WR roster can do. Not to replace Williams but potentially to replace Grant.

For me it's all about Gary Jennings. I think he has good size and speed with decent college production at West Virginia.

Most ACLs these days are not speed killers like they used to be.

Some tears are worse than others, and I've never seen a report about the seriousness of it, but the med procedures today are so much better than even a decade ago.

And players are even better the year after they return.

So even if he is affected by it for all or part of 2020, he should be 100% in 2021.

Back
Top Bottom