Preston Williams | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Preston Williams

Preston Williams Is coming of a big injury last year, he has only half a season of experience, facing two of the top 5 sencondaries in Buffalo and New England. I think he will be ok. The offensive line is progressing. Tua Is learning on the sideline, Ford and Gesicki showing they belong. Now the defense Is a mess, we lack power to hold the trenches, Van Noy looks like the only LB that belongs and lots of mistakes on the secondary. Howard looking slow because of injury, Jones injured and playing average not top money, Needham looking like he regressed, Noah looking very very raw, McCain looking lost and small. I think defense is the real concern here.

I hate this website :lol:

Dude had White and Gilmore covering him. Thats all you need to know about him as a player in the NFL.

Madness!!
Even prequarantine it was never this bad and it's not hard to believe even a SB win wouldn't make them happy.
I'm being extremely honest on that last statement.

Anyone who wants to be positive about a team who hasnt done a damn thing in 2 decades can go wherever they want. I applaud those whose who are pointing out the countless issues with this team.

I agree Preston Williams is not the problem on this team, but there are a **** load of problems on this team that make us question the direction it is going in specially after an offseason with a rebuilt front 7 seven that cant even sniff the quarterback.

Anyone who wants to be positive about a team who hasnt done a damn thing in 2 decades can go wherever they want. I applaud those whose who are pointing out the countless issues with this team.

I agree Preston Williams is not the problem on this team, but there are a **** load of problems on this team that make us question the direction it is going in specially after an offseason with a rebuilt front 7 seven that cant even sniff the quarterback.

Simple question "What offseason?"

You're contradicting yourself. The post is about preston Williams, either the OP has a point or he doesnt. You seem disagree with him but applaud his stupid post

You're contradicting yourself. The post is about preston Williams, either the OP has a point or he doesnt. You seem disagree with him but applaud his stupid post

Is that illegal? I applaud him for questioning the team, which a lot on here opposed to doing vehemently for some reason. And at the same time disagreed with his premise. Everything is not black and white. I can respectfully agree or disagree and someone can be wrong on something and right on another.

I also think a lot of people are putting a lot of weight into there not being a preseason. A preseason would not have changed Bobby McCain getting raped at FS during critical times of the game for the last 2 years and it also wont change very slow speed and inability to shed blocks of the players that were just acquired to rush the passer.

I'm sticking to the VIP section.

I dare say even with a Superbowl win i would still expect at least 50% of our threads to carry a negative tone.

P.Williams is an UDFA that performed very well and got hurt to end his season.
P.Williams is coming of a knee injury.
P.Williams like everyone else didn't have an offseason program.

It's okay considering the truncated season, the guy coming of injury, and in a new offense.

Oh, did i mention it's only been TWO games and we've played TWO of the better secondaries in the entire NFL? Of which, our top reciever went out making it even more challening?

Onto the VIP section....These threads...YIKES!
He dropped a 2 yard pass that hit him the hands...in the end zone. Its what losers do.

Yes, yes... the post is stupid.??? Preston Williams is not stupid for dropping the pass, the coaches aren't stupid for playing him. The gm isn't stupid for signing him. PW would be allpro if the fans would not stop talking about him dropping easy passes...damn stupid fans!

Is that illegal? I applaud him for questioning the team, which a lot on here opposed to doing vehemently for some reason. And at the same time disagreed with his premise. Everything is not black and white. I can respectfully agree or disagree and someone can be wrong on something and right on another.

I also think a lot of people are putting a lot of weight into there not being a preseason. A preseason would not have changed Bobby McCain getting raped at FS during critical times of the game for the last 2 years and it also wont change very slow speed and inability to shed blocks of the players that were just acquired to rush the passer.

Hes not questioning the team hes questioning Preston. The man is 10 months removed from an acl tear, admitted to not being 100% and was covered by the top 2 corners in the league. Question something else, Preston William's is not a topic at this point.

Yes, yes... the post is stupid.??? Preston Williams is not stupid for dropping the pass, the coaches aren't stupid for playing him. The gm isn't stupid for signing him. PW would be allpro if the fans would not stop talking about him dropping easy passes...damn stupid fans!

Players drop passes all the time, no it does not make them stupid. The gm signed an undrafted fa to 1 million dollars, no he is not stupid. Preston is the best or 2and best WR on the team, no the coaches aren't stupid for playing him... damn stupid fans!

No doubt he's a work in progress. I was disappointed that he didn't catch that pass in the endzone versus Buffalo.

But his upside is significant. I'm interested to see if he can continue to develop.

Back
Top Bottom