Preston Williams | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Preston Williams

He dropped a 2 yard pass that hit him the hands...in the end zone. Its what losers do.

I generally don't call people out for their opinions, but anonymous dudes calling other dudes losers for failing to execute in a game that only the smallest percentage of human beings are even capable of playing is really irritating

Frankly, what concerned me about Preston W last year was the drops, and that dropped TD didn't make me feel any better about it. Hopefully he fixes that, but many otherwise fine WRs don't make it because they can't hold on to the damn ball. Really rooting for him, though

Wait I’m so confused. I had an update someone quoted me and then voila I see nothing. Including my original post. Odd.

Madden babies everyone is expendable and never good enough.

For all the hype, this guy plays exactly like an UDFA. Hes a 5th WR on most teams...on the Raiders, he's on PS. Yet he starts for the Fins. He's a joke. A very bad joke. The sooner the Dolohins move on from him the better they'll be.
I'm just going to say I think you're wrong and leave it at that.

I think people overrated him based on how well the first half of the season went for him, pre-injury.

Obviously I hope he does well but he just seems slow. Can’t get away from any DBs. Our receiving corps already has two huge, lumbering, contested catch type WRs (including Gesicki). Preston just seems like a redundancy.

People think he can play good because he played good?

Preston had some issue with body catching the ball last season before IR. Even with that he was at the very top of charts of all rookie wide receivers with that flaw.
Currently he is drawing some key PI calls not showing up on stats but moving the chains.
Just like it took Wilson mid year to bounce back expect the same with Williams. Hopefully he does not push to hard and reinjure the knee.

Forde had a very good game on Sunday overshadowed by our TE play but don't count him out.

I get that fans are desperate to find a star anywhere on our team, but that guy is unlikely to be a year 2 UDFA recovering from his second torn ACL. It is kind of unrealistic to have high expectations for a kid that wasn’t even drafted. He was an UDFA for a reason. He has stone hands. He will always struggle with drops. It is one of the things that is almost impossible to coach up.

I get that fans are desperate to find a star anywhere on our team, but that guy is unlikely to be a year 2 UDFA recovering from his second torn ACL. It is kind of unrealistic to have high expectations for a kid that wasn’t even drafted. He was an UDFA for a reason. He has stone hands. He will always struggle with drops. It is one of the things that is almost impossible to coach up.
1600824822398.jpeg

:hi:

NFL Passes Dropped - TEAM

why was preston williams returning punts last year? and if he's such a threat, why isn't he doing it this year?

if he can overcome 2 knee injuries and brian flores' ineptitude, the kid has the tools to be a star in this league.

i just hope it's here and not somewhere else.

Guys coming off an acl usually look full form in year 2 so don’t be surprised if Miami punts on making wr a priority this coming offseason. I’m just tellin ya if they buy into Preston getting back to form this team might go a different route with things and him and dvp in fold.

honestly though I think I could see him the second half being a different player than the one we’ve seen thru 2 weeks.

we got a lot of guys and guys making big money that just don’t look all that twitchy right now.

Back
Top Bottom