Preston Williams | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Preston Williams

Spend a couple off offseasons living next to that jugs machine and learning how to expand that ridiculous catch radius of his and he'll be tough to stop. There aren't a whole lot of players out there with that combo of size and quickness.

Can we use press coverage on some of these post?

We are criticizing a "walk on" off of an ACL injury.

What is even worse DVP is the same player. For him to make the team was a long shot. If you want to go after someone go after Grant. Undrafted and SHITTY!!! So shitty he shits himself when making routine plays. Thats just shitty!

Once the offense comes out of it's 10 yard box the kid shines.. what do you know

For all the hype, this guy plays exactly like an UDFA. Hes a 5th WR on most teams...on the Raiders, he's on PS. Yet he starts for the Fins. He's a joke. A very bad joke. The sooner the Dolohins move on from him the better they'll be.

I guess we all know now who the “joke” is. Highly doubt you’re man enough to admit it.

Spend a couple off offseasons living next to that jugs machine and learning how to expand that ridiculous catch radius of his and he'll be tough to stop. There aren't a whole lot of players out there with that combo of size and quickness.
Were it not for the injury, I'm sure that's exactly what he would have done.

He has a lot of potential, and from everything I've heard from the staff, he works hard to improve.

He isn't there yet, but he is on the right path.

I just read an article where Preston Williams talks about feeling better than earlier in the season. He says, he still has some healing to go, but feels he's turned the corner health wise.

I just read an article where Preston Williams talks about feeling better than earlier in the season. He says, he still has some healing to go, but feels he's turned the corner health wise.
Yeah, it was obvious, to me at least, that neither he, nor X, were anything close to 100% physically at the start of the season.

Both are playing better week by week.

Yeah, it was obvious, to me at least, that neither he, nor X, were anything close to 100% physically at the start of the season.

Both are playing better week by week.

Don't forget that Parker has obviously been battling too. I didn't see too much gimpiness from him last week.

Don't forget that Parker has obviously been battling too. I didn't see too much gimpiness from him last week.
Yeah, even with the hammy, he often looks like a man playing against boys.

That corner Sunday had no shot of defending against the TD on 3rd and goal from the Frisco suburbs. He was toast from the instant the ball was snapped.

Loved it, and it made me smile.

Can we use press coverage on some of these post?

We are criticizing a "walk on" off of an ACL injury.

What is even worse DVP is the same player. For him to make the team was a long shot. If you want to go after someone go after Grant. Undrafted and ****TY!!! So ****ty he ****s himself when making routine plays. Thats just ****ty!
Not really sure what this entire post was about, but we drafted Jakeem Grant.

Preston Williams is a gifted wide receiver and will make a lot of folks look silly for jumping the gun on dismissing that talent imo

Preston Williams is a gifted wide receiver and will make a lot of folks look silly for jumping the gun on dismissing that talent imo
If you mean Miami fans dismissing him, sure. If you mean the NFL overall, they didn't dismiss him as a talent; they merely had reservations regarding his character, due to off the field issues.

Agree. Also needs to build more muscle and get physically stronger.

Back
Top Bottom