Pretty amazing, | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pretty amazing,

feelthepain

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Both Joey Porter and Chad Pennington have career seasons for the Dolphins. Two players left for dead by their former teams and playing on a team 1 season removed from a 1-15 season. Turning their season around, winning 10 games, the biggest turn around by a team with 1 win in the history of the league. Setting a record for least TO's in a season with 12 TO's, I know we have one more game, but we already have the record. Could the Dolphins coaching staff done a better job? Simply amazing.:up:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, the Dolphins also set kind of record by being the first team to win 10 games one year after going 1-15.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/football/pro/dolphins/sns-ap-fbn-amazing-dolphins,0,3580776.story

We're definitely EXCEEDING expectations to say the least. After we beat the Jets on Sunday, people will be saying "where the hell did these Dolphins come from this year"? They're damn good. What's Coach Sparano feeding those guys?

I kind of like it when your team is underestimated. You can sneak up on them and blow their minds. It's great to see the stunned looks on the faces of the opposing team fans as they walk out of the stadium saying "what the hell just happened in there ... who are these guys"? :chuckle:

This team of no stars just goes out in workmanlike fashion and prepares very well."...i like that line from Coach Sparano in that article you posted...

Back
Top Bottom