Pretty good draft site | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pretty good draft site

Great, thanks for the info. :)

GOOO FIIINZ

:cooldude:

Originally posted by GreenFin
I know a lot of you guys ask about NFL Draft sites. I came across this one and they have a lot of stuff on the Fins, what their strategy should be and players they should look at. Check it out:

http://www.nfldraftblitz.com/new_page_19.htm
greenfin? is this the same one that used to be on the espn board?;)

I still feel like Phillip Rivers is the qb to go for. If the dolphins do trade up for a top 5 pick in the draft to get Wilfolk will it be someone on the team that they trade or would it be a player and some late picks in the draft or would it be the 20 th pick? because they need Wilfolk and a qb they would still need that 20th pick. Wilfolk was the bomb for the Hurricanes.

I'm with you on Phillip Rivers Nolan. I want hin in a Fins uniform so bad I can't stand it. I don't care what they say about his feet or his unorthodox throwing style. The guy can flat out play. He's accurate, he reads the field well and he's a leader. And he started 4 straight years for the Wolfpack winning 4 straight Bowl MVPs. So he shows up for the big games. Can't teach that.
I don't see them trading any picks. Even if they get a 1st and 3rd for O-Gun. I think that would make drafting a QB more plausible because they have more picks to fill other needs (WR & OL). As it stands, if they stay with just the 20th pick, I think WR is the likely option. I don't think they'd draft an OL because it's a weak draft for them and the studs will all be gone by then. There'll be a couple of talented guys but you can't pass up a stud WR for a could-be-good OL. The WR position is deep. And it'll getting deeper if more underclassmen declare. So they could find a starting calibur WR with the 20th.
I don't see the Wilfork thing happening at all. If they go defense early it'll be at CB. And even that's a reach given how much help the offense needs and the last CB they drafted in the first (I won't mention his name)

Dolfan06. I may have been on the ESPN boards once or twice but I think you have me confused with someone else.

Aint Wilfolk on the offense not sure great big guy(like big Nate Newton not as big though) that is what we need? I believe if Byron could start half way through this year if Brunell or Fiedler who ever going to be there gets hurt could'nt Rivers start half way thru or 3/4 thru I just don't have much confidence in Sage they havent used him except in pre-season if we have Rivers he is a good leader just as good as Byron. I guess I have to look at were trying to make a playoff run Jags are almost rebuilding a little situation than what we are in.

Vince Wilfork is a DL. You may be thinking of Vernon Carey. He's UM's Guard but he can play every other position on the line (excluding center). I'm a Canes fan but I'm not big on their OL prospects. The only decent ones they've put out in the past few years is Bryant McKinnie and Leon Searcy. Carey is OK but not worth a first round pick. Carlos Joseph is coming out but I'm not sold on him either. UM's linemen always seem to be hurt and they weren't too solid this year.

As for Rivers, I think his stock is gonna comtinue to skyrocket. He'll have a good Senior Bowl and I know he'll blow the NFL brass away in the combine. He may not be around at the 20th pick.

Originally posted by GreenFin

Dolfan06. I may have been on the ESPN boards once or twice but I think you have me confused with someone else.
not confused, his name was greenfin though!;)

Thanks for clearing that up GreenFin I don't Know what I was thinking I should Know that because I watch alot there games I must not have been paying attention. I pull for the Hurricanes in football being the tarheels suck so bad with John Bunting. Wilfork could be on the offensive line because of his size and quickness.

Big Ben from Miami of Ohio wasnt listed on top 300, is he a junior? didnt declare when list was compiled?

Back
Top Bottom