Pretty obvious | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pretty obvious

jhortondj2

Active Roster
Reaction score
Big emotional crutch to lay at the feet of Soliai..........I hope someday I understand what it was that got him sat down. I have a sneaking suspicion it's eating at a lot of the guys, almost seems like we created a weakness to exploit. Truly a less than stellar effort v the run today, everything else was affected!

Soliai could have helped our run defense yes, but he does not play cornerback, and he doesn't play on offense. We didn't lose this game because he was gone. We lost because of poor play calling on offense, very bad tackling, and just overall bad play on defense.

Solai has hardly been big enough of an impact player for me to think that was a big part of why we lost today.

Solai has hardly been big enough of an impact player for me to think that was a big part of why we lost today.

I'm a little more worried about sitting him and hurting the team instead of making him pay and work extra, but still play.......and yes I do think his absence hurt bad today and may have pissed Ferguson off bad enough to get distracted/hurt. Thats Jason's relief, and Soliai is important enough to Cause a change in the subs for NT, I think Jason knew he would have to play more and didn't like it

Back
Top Bottom