Price could be gone from ATL? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Price could be gone from ATL?

Slappy8800 said:
hes an underachiever....jenkins is a stud

Price can be look uponed as an underachiever, but look at the facts:

1. when he was a good wr, he had Eric Moulds on the other side, so CBs were covering Moulds...in Alanta, he doesn't even have a half decent WR on the other side.

2. M.Vick wants to the run the ball 60% of the time, 35% of the time is Duckett and Dunn running the ball...5% throwing.

3. He has suffered a injury 2(or more) seasons ago and never really got back to form.

If he is truely let go, Miami will not pick him up because we have a decent group of WRs, but New England could be interested, as so the Jets could be.

He's def. not a #1 receiver. He can do some damage as the #2 WR though.

Price sucks. This is another wasted thread about suggesting we obtain crappy players.

Price would be a sick weapon to have in a spread offence. I think 2 reasons why he wasnt productive in ATL is yes he isn't that great of a #1 WR and Michael Vick not gettin the ball downfield. If you watch ATL games you will always see wr's open downfield while mike vick is running around.

I think his biggest problem is the offense that he is in there in Atlanta with Vick not being like a typical QB whatsoever... and the fact that he became the #1 WR there. He did great in Buffalo with Eric Moulds but that's when Bledsoe was looking good for them and he was the #2 WR where he excells at. If he got released (which would surprise me), there will definitely be a lot of teams going after him, he'd make a great #2 that's for sure. But by no means whatsoever do I think that we will be one of those teams.

Slappy8800 said:
hes an underachiever....jenkins is a stud
is this the same jenkins that was considered as big as disappointment last year as Reggie Williams?? :confused:

Finz Fury said:
7 rec 119 yards 0 td....Those are the numbers for the so called "stud".
exactly... thanks for the stats to back up my arguement :up:

Back
Top Bottom