Priceless Reactions | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Priceless Reactions

Haha, I just started to notice a few go up. Maybe we should compile all into one, lol. So happy, so thrilled right now I just felt I needed to share with the community. Let's get these all into one place for all of us to enjoy and relish in the victory!

Many of us cannot view that article … so it might be worthwhile to excerpt the best bits for us. Because of strict copyright laws, this site cannot allow us to copy the entire article, but if you excerpt the best bits, that's OK!

It was like winning the Super Bowl or at least winning a super bowl must feel something close to it.

Best game Tannehill has ever played in my eyes and I am the biggest Tannehill hater there is, but what I saw yesterday made me, for the first time ever, be happy and proud he was our QB. If nothing comes of this season, I'll always remember yesterday's game.

Amazing game, I was in shock.

It was like winning the Super Bowl or at least winning a super bowl must feel something close to it.

Best game Tannehill has ever played in my eyes and I am the biggest Tannehill hater there is, but what I saw yesterday made me, for the first time ever, be happy and proud he was our QB. If nothing comes of this season, I'll always remember yesterday's game.

Amazing game, I was in shock.

Well now hell truly has frozen over. Congrats, man.

Unfortunately I didn't see it live (probably would have turned the TV off anyways), but I can't stop watching the play and the reactions over and over. Such a sweet win, and wouldn't have it against anyone else.

Now I just hope it can propel this unlikely team into the playoffs. Even if we get thumped in the WC, just get in. That in of itself would be special given the amount of injuries we've had.

Unfortunately I didn't see it live (probably would have turned the TV off anyways), but I can't stop watching the play and the reactions over and over. Such a sweet win, and wouldn't have it against anyone else.

Now I just hope it can propel this unlikely team into the playoffs. Even if we get thumped in the WC, just get in. That in of itself would be special given the amount of injuries we've had.

I can't really explain why I hadn't turned the TV off by then. May have been my son sitting there with me, as i was explaining how we had no shot to win anymore, and it was no big deal, this and that, blah blah.

I usually watch every game with my son but he is being deployed to Afghanistan in Feb so he had training Sunday and couldn’t come over. I feel bad for him not to experience the game live. I was jumping up and down so fast that I got so dizzy and had to sit down. I guess that happens when you’re 54.

I usually watch every game with my son but he is being deployed to Afghanistan in Feb so he had training Sunday and couldn’t come over. I feel bad for him not to experience the game live. I was jumping up and down so fast that I got so dizzy and had to sit down. I guess that happens when you’re 54.

Good luck to the kid.

May God watch over your son, and bring him back safe, so he can watch the ending until he can't handle it anymore.

Back
Top Bottom