Priceless! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Priceless!

Kyndig

Seasoned Veteran
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score

Love it! Best thing that could happen for the tank is for Gase to get fired, then the jets to win a few games so they won’t draft ahead of us. Anyways, this is funny as hell

You can certainly feel the passion. It’s absolutely killing him. And he’s right: 20, 30 years of gut-wrenching football. How do Jets fans stand it? Come to think of it, how do WE stand it?

As a former NYer, I can tell you, Jet fans are collectively jumping off the Brooklyn and Manhattan Bridges as we speak. They hate losing to the Dolphins. Joe Beningo is going to go absolutely Bonkers on WFAN on Monday.

You can certainly feel the passion. It’s absolutely killing him. And he’s right: 20, 30 years of gut-wrenching football. How do Jets fans stand it? Come to think of it, how do WE stand it?
I’m pretty sure both fan bases console themselves by laughing at each other’s misery.

Last I checked the Dolphins, Jets and Bills have pretty close to the same record since the league went to the 4 team division format and the Colts moved to the South division. I think fans of all three teams have gone through similar frustrations and identify with each other's pain.

I will say this, being able to listen to Greenberg and Benigno on Monday will make this week fun and bareable.

Adam Gase calling the timeout with 7 seconds left with Fitz taking knees - even the commentaors were like 'what the hell is this guy doing?'.

I hate his face, he really does believe he is the 2nd coming of Bill Walsh.

Back
Top Bottom