Priceless! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Priceless!

Adam Gase calling the timeout with 7 seconds left with Fitz taking knees - even the commentaors were like 'what the hell is this guy doing?'.

I hate his face, he really does believe he is the 2nd coming of Bill Walsh.
Nah pretty sure coaches who haven’t coached a top 5 offense in four years as head coach don’t think that. Not even gase

The WORST thing that can happen is that moron gets fired! We want him to be the Jest coach for years....not only to benefit from his horrible incompetence , self aggrandizing ego and the the Jest misery, but to be able to watch & enjoy the sh*t show there with him as coach. It would be the gift that keeps on giving!

As a former NYer, I can tell you, Jet fans are collectively jumping off the Brooklyn and Manhattan Bridges as we speak. They hate losing to the Dolphins. Joe Beningo is going to go absolutely Bonkers on WFAN on Monday.
Anybody who can listen to WFAN radio on the net at 10 am should, his meltdown should be epic.

Hopefully Christopher Johnson & Mike Mac see all the positives that Gase can bring,

and all of the potential that Goose has...

and what a great Offensive MIND he has...

and what a great motivator of men he is...

I mean he's a genius, let's just be honest about things.

He just needs some more time that's all.

In fact my understanding of how true genius operates is that they don't do well whenever ANY time constraints are put on them. ;)

This was a DOUBLY sweet win.

The Dolphins damaged the jests and as an added bonus they also made all the snowflakes with all their INSANE tanking talk sad for a day as well. :p

Woody lived in my town for a few years. We’d see him all the time at cheer - our daughter and his daughters were in the same club. Seemed like a good dude.

This rant is really funny .

“Last I checked, Peyton ain’t throwing the damn ball for the Jets” - ripping Gases’ lack of credentials.

“How did they get suckered into this Peyton Manning thing”?

“How can a team with a better roster than last year be worse”?

I love his passion.

Adam Gase calling the timeout with 7 seconds left with Fitz taking knees - even the commentaors were like 'what the hell is this guy doing?'.

I hate his face, he really does believe he is the 2nd coming of Bill Walsh.
Even BB conceded defeat last night and didn’t use his timeouts when Jackson was taking knees w 1:10 left.

Woody was a great all pro player for years. He's a winner through and through. A guy like him doesn't understand how the o-line can not be communicating and screwing up so badly. As predicted Darnold is regressing under Gase. He really does suck.

As a former NYer, I can tell you, Jet fans are collectively jumping off the Brooklyn and Manhattan Bridges as we speak. They hate losing to the Dolphins. Joe Beningo is going to go absolutely Bonkers on WFAN on Monday.

LOL....here the douche is.....commenting on his douche team & coach:

@ 3:15 - "and if you're a Dolphin fan today you've gotta be thrilled that this guy (Gase) is out of your organization....whatta disgrace dis guy is....Adam Freaking Gase" LMAO !!!

Back
Top Bottom