Prick Prisco stirring the pot as always | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Prick Prisco stirring the pot as always

MNFINFAN

Premium Member
Reaction score
Prisco's points
Thump, bump, thump. That's the sound of feet hitting the ground in South Florida for all those fans jumping off the Brian Griese bandwagon. Griese looked really good last Monday night against a bad San Diego team, and played OK against the Colts, but the Dolphins didn't win. Griese didn't do enough to make coach Dave Wannstedt have an easy decision to keep him as the starter. There is officially a quarterback controversy in Miami when Jay Fiedler is healthy enough to play.

Link to the article here http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/6801748?odpollnfl113

Prisco again is an idiot. How can you complain about a 98.5 or whatever QB rating while getting pressured like that?

And in the article right below that he's prasing the Jets!?!?!?!?! They are 2-6 and LOST this week and he's praising them!?!?!?!?! :confused:

He's a tool....why bother even reading his column?

I fart on him and his articles. PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

BTW.. Jets would have to win out the 2nd half of season or go 7-1 to possibly make playoffs.. They will play as spoilers..

As always, Prisco has his finger on the pulse of South Florida. :rolleyes:

Was it the perfect 46-yard pass to McMichael?? Or was it the long TD to Chambers?? I can't decide which made me long for another QB. :rolleyes2

Back
Top Bottom