Prime Time | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Prime Time

Donnie1313

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Ok. I have not had much time as of yet to study the fin schedule, but this is horse crap. NO PRIME TIME GAMES!! I live waaaay to far from Miami to go to any games so I guess I will spend all of my sundays at the local sports bar to watch the fins games. Oh and I live in the middle of Kansas and I have found a sports bar that has all kinds of Dolphin fans there..Its like a home away from home.:cool:

MMMMMMMMMMMMM Direct TV :D
I can throw whatever I want at the TV!!! Well whatever my wife will allow :rolleyes:

Yeah im pretty disappointed. Last season I worked every Sunday so I only got to see them when they played on primetime. Luckily I dont have that schedule anymore but all these early games pretty much makes Sunday Ticket a necessity.

Ya know what's crazy is I do have direct TV but I would rather go the bar and watch all of the games in company of the dolphin fans..but on prime time games we have football parties.

Donnie1313 said:
Ok. I have not had much time as of yet to study the fin schedule, but this is horse crap. NO PRIME TIME GAMES!! I live waaaay to far from Miami to go to any games so I guess I will spend all of my sundays at the local sports bar to watch the fins games. Oh and I live in the middle of Kansas and I have found a sports bar that has all kinds of Dolphin fans there..Its like a home away from home.:cool:

Yeah it sucks but when we get back our respect there will be plenty of prime time games. Ahhhhhhh the joys of DirecTV, oh wait I live in Miami, but If a game is blacked out, then:woot:

NFL Sunday ticket solved the problem for me. Yeah it is expensive, but when you have to watch the Saints and Jaguars, you do what you have to do. We go the longest without a losing season and we have one of the more popular franchises not to mention we are the winningest team on MNF and they do this to us after one lousy season.

Donnie1313 said:

The fact we have no primetime games is not horse crap,it's what happens when you go 4-12. Don't blame the NFL, blame Wanny and his suck-azz coaching ability

MadLib said:
Yeah im pretty disappointed. Last season I worked every Sunday so I only got to see them when they played on primetime. Luckily I dont have that schedule anymore but all these early games pretty much makes Sunday Ticket a necessity.

Nice signature!

pigskinguy said:
The fact we have no primetime games is not horse crap,it's what happens when you go 4-12. Don't blame the NFL, blame Wanny and his suck-azz coaching ability

Yeah, Dave sure as hell sucked some of the Allure out of the Miami Dolphins. Hey, atleast we lost bandwagoners too!

Back
Top Bottom