Prisco ranks the NFL's top 50 players and leaves Ricky Williams off it! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Prisco ranks the NFL's top 50 players and leaves Ricky Williams off it!

Ricky's still officially retired, for one thing. And second, he stnads to be a backup even if he does come back. Fugedaboutit.

DrAstroZoom said:
Ricky's still officially retired, for one thing.
Yeah, that was the first reason among many that popped into my head about why he shouldn't be on the list.

He left Marino and Montana off of it too!

There is one thing, next to Taylor he says "Where will he fit in their new 3-4 scheme" WHAT 3-4 SCHEME???? When will they figure out Saban is a 4-3 guy.

Ricky would need to be an NFL player first. Right now, he's still a retired drugged out piece of mulesh!t. Now if they had a top 50 pieces of retired drugged out pieces of mulesh!t list....I think he'd crack the top ten.

Every thread dean siu starts revolves around Ricky and the greatness of Ricky in some way. I'm beginning to think it's Ricky himself posting (or a family member)

Ricky is not a top 50 all time player and I would say he is NOT a top 20 Running Back....he had a few good years, but most greats have 8-12 good or great years. I would put Ricky in the top 3 backs Miami has had (with Csonka and Mercury Morris), but Ricky was a flash in the pan. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom