Prisco:The winning formula: Five that can make Super jump | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Prisco:The winning formula: Five that can make Super jump

BAMAPHIN 22

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
img12915127-1.jpg

Miami Dolphins

Why they can: They have a lot of good, young talent, but the reason they can take the next step is quarterback Chad Henne. As a first-time starter last season, Henne came on as the season moved along. He has a chance to be a playoff-type quarterback for a long time.

What they must fix: They need to get him a big-play receiver. It's clear that Ted Ginn is really a No. 2 receiver at best, so they have to find one this offseason. Maybe they make a run at Miles Austin or Vincent Jackson as restricted free agents or they draft one in this first round, which is usually not Bill Parcells' style.

Player who must step up: Henne. The Wildcat offense will fall away as Henne continues to develop. I think he has a chance to be a really good one. He just needs more freedom from the coaches on early downs.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/12915117/the-winning-formula-five-that-can-make-super-jump

Back in '82, I could throw a football clear over them mountains....

Not particularly respecting Prisco, it would be hypocritical of me to selectively parse his positive comments.

Still, damn! It seems like almost everyone, from MVP QBs, ProBowl legends, and teammates to SB HCs, Insiders as well as many commentators are high on Henne - with the exceptions to that being mega-corpulent Jason Whitlock and a small but loud cacophony of FH posters.:lol:

just a few years ago we were being debated on by national media on whether or not we would win 1 game. now we are discussed in the same breath as other promising teams..lets take that to the next level with our play this upcoming season!

back in day reminds me of what someone said to me when I was looking back buttering myself up................'the older you get the better you were'.

p.s. nyjunc .......what are you for?

Prisco sucks. This is more like a curse/a way to get your hopes up. People have picked us to win the Super Bowl countless times the past decade, even with Culpepper around and what has that gotten us, not even past the first round. Hell not even playoffs for more than half a decade. Anything can happen, but let's not try to jinx ourselves here and get our hopes up. The AFC East is much tougher now with the Jets' being as good as they are and Tom Brady is still in the league.

Back
Top Bottom