Prisco's AFC East preview: Bills due to win division | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Prisco's AFC East preview: Bills due to win division

PatsWin2002

Bringin' it!
Reaction score
Prisco likes the Bills.........

AFC East preview: Bills due to win division

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/6589623

What a homer!

Biggest rookie impact: The Jets didn't trade up in the first round to get defensive tackle Dewayne Robertson without expecting immediate results. He will be dominant by November.

Best offensive player: (Tie) Ricky Williams, Dolphins, and Drew Bledsoe, Bills. Both mean so much to their teams, especially in the style of play their teams use.

LOL. Bledsoe is just as good of an offensive player as Ricky? :lol:

Originally posted by Gonk
Best offensive player: (Tie) Ricky Williams, Dolphins, and Drew Bledsoe, Bills. Both mean so much to their teams, especially in the style of play their teams use.

LOL. Bledsoe is just as good of an offensive player as Ricky? :lol:

I hate to agree with a twit like Pete, but, he is as valuable to the Bills as Ricky is to the Fins.

Originally posted by Dolfan984
Ricky is a better player than Bledsoe. Each are just as importaint for their teams though.
you can't compare a QB and a RB...Ricky Williams has only played 4 years....Bledsoe was the 3rd fastest qb to 30,000 yards, had a probowl season last year, and single-handed;y improved us by 5 games...you guys went 11-5 with less talent..we went 3-13 without Bledsoe...do the math

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

you can't compare a QB and a RB...Ricky Williams has only played 4 years....Bledsoe was the 3rd fastest qb to 30,000 yards, had a probowl season last year, and single-handed;y improved us by 5 games...you guys went 11-5 with less talent..we went 3-13 without Bledsoe...do the math

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

I could of sworn the other day you were giving props to the O-line for making you 8-8, not Bledsoe. Maybe it was justafan.

I wouldn't be suprised if it was you though.

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX

I could of sworn the other day you were giving props to the O-line for making you 8-8, not Bledsoe. Maybe it was justafan.

I wouldn't be suprised if it was you though.
wasn't me..

I defended the oline when you people were bashing it, but that's not the same thing

Now, don'tcha all get your panties in a ruffle over a Pete article, that is against the law I believe... I think Bills and Dolphin fans, can agree to this one thing...

He is a twit.

Originally posted by Emskirch
Now, don'tcha all get your panties in a ruffle over a Pete article, that is against the law I believe... I think Bills and Dolphin fans, can agree to this one thing...

He is a twit.

A-MEN!

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
He may be a twit, but I like his thinking :D

Twit thinking? Go figure. :D

Oliver...

Back
Top Bottom