Prisco’s Post-Draft Power Rankings | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Prisco’s Post-Draft Power Rankings

DuderinoN703

We? What the **** we?
Club Member
Reaction score
Sounds about right but....

SF 6th? First place in the division? Aside from the obvious fact that I don’t want it to happen, I couldn’t possibly see that. Nothing has changed that drastically for their season outlook.

That’s a ranking I’d consider if they had acquired Rodgers.

I don't see New England as the 10th best team. I don't dismiss that they have improved and could possibly be in the playoff chase. But, I wouldn't be surprised if they were around .500 either.

Miami should definitely be ranked ahead of the Patriots.

SF at #6 seems high too, but they are just a few years removed from the super bowl. That division is tough, though, and as long as Jimmy G is starting the 49ers have the fourth best quarterback in that division.

I don't see New England as the 10th best team. I don't dismiss that they have improved and could possibly be in the playoff chase. But, I wouldn't be surprised if they were around .500 either.

SF at #6 seems high too, but they are just a few years removed from the super bowl. That division is tough, though, and as long as Jimmy G is starting the 49ers have the fourth best quarterback in that division.

Also thought putting Washington ahead of us is crazy.

You can argue they have a better playoff shot in their division but I don't see how they compare talent wise overall.

They still start Fig Newton. Lol

Also thought putting Washington ahead of us is crazy.

You can argue they have a better playoff shot in their division but I don't see how they compare talent wise overall.
Right. Maybe that was the reason. A clearer path to the playoffs. Would be nice to see Fitzpatrick in the playoffs!

They still start Fig Newton. Lol
He was terrible last year. But in all fairness, Brady looked done his last year in NE. Obviously, that wasn't the case. The Patriots added a lot in the passing go, so maybe they are better.

Niners entire team was hurt. They are going to be good if they stay healthy. People will deny that cause we have that pick from niners. People also tried to rationalize why falcons would not take pitts cause they needed defense or the bengals wouldn’t take chase. Lol. We saw how that turned out. Niners get that run game going and stay healthy. Look out.

Sounds about right but....

SF 6th? First place in the division? Aside from the obvious fact that I don’t want it to happen, I couldn’t possibly see that. Nothing has changed that drastically for their season outlook.

That’s a ranking I’d consider if they had acquired Rodgers.
I agree. Even with injured guys like Bosa returning, they might be the third best team in that division. Every other team in the division has a better QB.

Niners entire team was hurt. They are going to be good if they stay healthy. People will deny that cause we have that pick from niners. People also tried to rationalize why falcons would not take pitts cause they needed defense or the bengals wouldn’t take chase. Lol. We saw how that turned out. Niners get that run game going and stay healthy. Look out.
They have the worst QB in the division. It will be hard to make the playoffs even if healthy.

Back
Top Bottom