Prisco’s Post-Draft Power Rankings | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Prisco’s Post-Draft Power Rankings

He is way too bullish on the Cardinals and the Patriots. Way too bearish on the Steelers and Bears. Also Broncos are probably gonna be a bottom 5 team, not middle of the pack.

Rodgers doubt puts all rankings in doubt

We were top 15 easy last year.

With this youth infusion and a full offseason for the young bucks + Tua being another year removed from the hip I'm not sure how we could possibly be ranked so low.

I never trusted this guy anyways...

He is a moron. Anybody that ranks NE ahead of us is still just drinking the kool-aid. Other than past history there is absolutely no reason for anyone to rank them above us. Patching holes through FA almost never works and if it were anybody other than NE that went on a spending spree like that the national media would be roasting them. They still on BBs nuts and that’s all this is.

I’m not saying we deserve much additional respect and it can be argued that we overachieved to get to 10-6, but I think we deserve to get some sort of bump in the rankings since we lost little and gained a year of experience and loaded draft class. Also we only have one or two 30+ year olds

We were top 15 easy last year.

With this youth infusion and a full offseason for the young bucks + Tua being another year removed from the hip I'm not sure how we could possibly be ranked so low.

I never trusted this guy anyways...

The last time anyone saw Tua, he was getting shellacked with the playoffs on the line. I think that is stuck in a lot of people’s heads.

Sounds about right but....

SF 6th? First place in the division? Aside from the obvious fact that I don’t want it to happen, I couldn’t possibly see that. Nothing has changed that drastically for their season outlook.

That’s a ranking I’d consider if they had acquired Rodgers.
It's the same team that went to tthe Super Bowl. The ranking is reasonable.

I don't see New England as the 10th best team. I don't dismiss that they have improved and could possibly be in the playoff chase. But, I wouldn't be surprised if they were around .500 either.

Miami should definitely be ranked ahead of the Patriots.

SF at #6 seems high too, but they are just a few years removed from the super bowl. That division is tough, though, and as long as Jimmy G is starting the 49ers have the fourth best quarterback in that division.
Bellicheat is a career under .500 coach without Brady. 1 playoff appearance in 7 years without Brady

" the Patriot way " or media hype around the Patriots is simply exactly that, hype.

The reality is bellicheat is a good defensive mind who's most likely autistic. He got the golden ticket in the 6th round and the rest is history. If it weren't for mo Lewis, he would've been fired

I agree with him ranking the 49ers as one of the top teams in the league. The Dolphins made out in the trade with the Texans by ending up getting the 3rd pick in the draft. This allowed them to make the trade with 49ers but having the 49ers first round pick next year and trading away their first round pick to move back up to 6 will likely not work out to the Dolphins benefit.

The Dolphins have a good chance of drafting 8-10 spots lower with the 49ers pick than they probably would be picking with there own pick. At least they still have an additional 3rd round pick from the 49ers next year and the 49ers 2023 first round pick to help make up for likely picking much later in the 2022 first round.

Back
Top Bottom