Prisco's power rankings post-draft... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Prisco's power rankings post-draft...

The B-LO, from 29 to 17.......I think I kinda like this guy. LOL..... but you guys should be ahead of the Colts and Titans....they suck.

Prisco`s oppinion is to be taken with a grain of salt. If this list was compiled by credible sports writer I would take issue, but it`s only petey`s oppinion, so it does`nt matter.

I'm not much on Prisco.He obviously doesn't like the fins.In his defense though, we did sneak out a few wins, so I believe that our 11-5 record last season is quite deceiving when you look at the actual performance of our team.

I thought he was way off base on Atlanta too...

...saying that young quarterbacks can't do it. With the obvious exception of Dan Marino which he acknowledged. In the game against the Dolphins I think he showed he has masses of talent and can be a winner in the NFL (if his coach let's him).

It won't be long before the matchup with Atlanta is one of the feared fixtures.

I just think Pete Prisco doesn't know anything about football, he's probablky a golf analyst or something that was made to write about football,cause, THe Saints in front of us, c'mon...THis guy never Knows what the HELL he is talkin about....

GO PHINS!!!!! We should be at least at no. 6 maybe 5

I couldn't care less about any "expert's" opinion. Rate the Fins 31st for all I care. It won't change how many games we win. Remember when the Fins had like 48 1st round picks on the team? We were the SB pick for a lot of experts...what did that get us?

Prisco has always had a thing against the phins. He probably made a couple unwise bets on them after their quick starts or something :lol:

This is like the 5th time in 3 months we have had issue with his moronic statements. He's a hack at best with little knowledge beyond that of a jets fan.

Ide a for another contest springs to mind...

We could submit our own view as to the power rankings at this stage and whoever gets the nearest based on the final rankings (reverse of the draft order) is the winner. Who's game? Might provide a diversion for the offseason.:goof:

Originally posted by GazPhin
http://www.sportsline.com/u/ce/feature/0,1518,5266350_59,00.html

So let me get this right. We get a running game and decline from 10 to 13, 6th in the AFC behind the steelboys, patsies, fayduhs, titones and dolts.

Where does he get his credibility from?

I think I feel a monkey coming on. :evil:
That is why I do not read these assinine draft grades or the so called experts power polls !! These guys that write these polls are more subjective than objective and to me it is totally bogus B-S . :mad: Marino1983

Re: Ide a for another contest springs to mind...

Originally posted by GazPhin
We could submit our own view as to the power rankings at this stage and whoever gets the nearest based on the final rankings (reverse of the draft order) is the winner. Who's game? Might provide a diversion for the offseason.:goof:

Sounds cool.

Back
Top Bottom