Pro and Con list of Tuanigamanuolepola Tagovailoa | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pro and Con list of Tuanigamanuolepola Tagovailoa

you said every season since high school, just admit it

I know what my intention was, and I’m pretty sure I’ve clarified it….the only seasons that matter are his seasons as a full time starter.

It’s the same argument I made at draft time concerning His durability in the Tua vs Herbert debate.

I don't recall Dan throwing 0-5 yard passes very often, if you are limiting your passing tree in this way the release/processing time would seem to skew.....
If your point is that Dan is Da Man, you have no argument from anyone here. We all know that. The poster was showing Tua’s release time compared to all the rest. In the end, Dan is Da Man, but Tua is not too bad, compared to Dan. 😂

And Yet again reading and understanding is good. It has been explained many times. Read/Processing has nothing to do with release time. I even said it in my response.

Release time is only the time from when a QB starts a throwing motion till the ball leaves his hand. That is it. Do you actually take the time to read the links? Processing/reads is much more about time till throw, as in hike ball how long till it is gone.

Just use some common sense, do you think any QB in the NFL averages .33 seconds to read/process a play before he throws the ball?

Your oversimplified response is well dumb because it has nothing to do with what we are actually talking about. Like I said if you don't even understand the topic, best not to tell people how simple it is.
…but he is a NFL expert, according to him. 😂

What you are describing isnt "release time"

What I am describing is the correct definition of release time (which has existed for quite some time and is used often, feel free to look them up...btw Brady is the current gold standard), not some silly made-up metric that has little to do with success on the field.

I understand people want to find some metric, heck anything that they can point to and say "look Tua is really good and this is why". Unfortunately, there isn't one, because he hasn't been good and he doesn't conform to the positional ideals in way shape or form. His only hope is this year's play on the field not through manipulation of quasi-metrics, there are no more excuses with that receiving corps new OL, and coach.

What I am describing is the correct definition of release time (which has existed for quite some time and is used often, feel free to look them up...btw Brady is the current gold standard), not some silly made-up metric that has little to do with success on the field.

I understand people want to find some metric, heck anything that they can point to and say "look Tua is really good and this is why". Unfortunately, there isn't one, because he hasn't been good and he doesn't conform to the positional ideals in way shape or form. His only hope is this year's play on the field not through manipulation of quasi-metrics, there are no more excuses with that receiving corps new OL, and coach.
I dont quite understand why you dont understand the matter at hand

So blah blah blah. I have know clue what I am talking about so I will make up crap as I go along.

You are not using the correct definition of "release time" at all. Literally like 5 posters have explained it to you gave you links to it and yet you still don't understand it. Basically you don't like Tua and want to be all argumentative about him or well you just lack actual intelligence (the ability to read and comprehend what is being discussed. So which one is it? Argumentative or just dumb?

Back
Top Bottom