Pro and Con list of Tuanigamanuolepola Tagovailoa | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pro and Con list of Tuanigamanuolepola Tagovailoa

So blah blah blah. I have know clue what I am talking about so I will make up crap as I go along.

You are not using the correct definition of "release time" at all. Literally like 5 posters have explained it to you gave you links to it and yet you still don't understand it. Basically you don't like Tua and want to be all argumentative about him or well you just lack actual intelligence (the ability to read and comprehend what is being discussed. So which one is it? Argumentative or just dumb?
new york football GIF by RachaelRayShow

So blah blah blah. I have know clue what I am talking about so I will make up crap as I go along.

You are not using the correct definition of "release time" at all. Literally like 5 posters have explained it to you gave you links to it and yet you still don't understand it. Basically you don't like Tua and want to be all argumentative about him or well you just lack actual intelligence (the ability to read and comprehend what is being discussed. So which one is it? Argumentative or just dumb?

And after the season, when we don't win a playoff game and Tua is out for X number of games as its too windy, too cold, someone didn't have their Wheaties so the blocking was terrible or too whatever your excuse of the day, will you finally admit you simply lack the intellect to accept the ERROR of drafting a player outside of any basic acceptable positional metric until such time as it slaps you in the proverbial face?

1656286933732.png

Perhaps there is a metric for most artistic way to fumble?

What I am describing is the correct definition of release time (which has existed for quite some time and is used often, feel free to look them up...btw Brady is the current gold standard), not some silly made-up metric that has little to do with success on the field.

I understand people want to find some metric, heck anything that they can point to and say "look Tua is really good and this is why". Unfortunately, there isn't one, because he hasn't been good and he doesn't conform to the positional ideals in way shape or form. His only hope is this year's play on the field not through manipulation of quasi-metrics, there are no more excuses with that receiving corps new OL, and coach.
:shoo:

And after the season, when we don't win a playoff game and Tua is out for X number of games as its too windy, too cold, someone didn't have their Wheaties so the blocking was terrible or too whatever your excuse of the day, will you finally admit you simply lack the intellect to accept the ERROR of drafting a player outside of any basic acceptable positional metric until such time as it slaps you in the proverbial face?

View attachment 110722

Perhaps there is a metric for most artistic way to fumble?
And yet again trying to change the subject to something else.

Just can't handle being straight up wrong and not being able to handle a positive on Tua.

Let me spell it out yet again for you and see if you can stay on topic this time. We are only talking about release time. Like the actual real definition of release time not your made up crap. We are also not talking about anything else that you keep trying to bring into the discussion. So not anything other then release time. Do you actually have the ability to just admit that you were straight up wrong or you going to keep on trying to spin crap like made up definition of release time and bring in other things that is not on topic.
You Just Dont Get It Austin Powers GIF by reactionseditor

And yet again trying to change the subject to something else.

Just can't handle being straight up wrong and not being able to handle a positive on Tua.

Let me spell it out yet again for you and see if you can stay on topic this time. We are only talking about release time. Like the actual real definition of release time not your made up crap. We are also not talking about anything else that you keep trying to bring into the discussion. So not anything other then release time. Do you actually have the ability to just admit that you were straight up wrong or you going to keep on trying to spin crap like made up definition of release time and bring in other things that is not on topic.
You Just Dont Get It Austin Powers GIF by reactionseditor
1656292077503.png

Your "version" is a made up metric that doesn't exist except in the mind of people hoping to find something to say about Tua or their QB. I'll say it again, release time doesn't mean what you attempting (or some idiot) is attempting to define it as. It has been defined for years in entirely different manner (time from center to release of football) fine you made me hunt it a couple of graphs for you.....here we go.

The real definition of quick release is in the link below, there are lots of links for the real definition.

QB average time to release vs. average target depth ranks in 2021 (PFF)

Further up: Throws the ball downfield more
Further down: Doesn't throw downfield much
Further left: Gets rid of the ball quickly
Further right: Holds the ball for a long time

1656292862014.png

I think most of us understand you are attempting to say hey Tua's good at something, but for sake of humoring you, let us take your madden/fantasy version of release time. You state Tua has a .33 "release", according your own charts the average is .39 secs, are you going to seriously sit here and try to tell us "your" release stat means anything at all? 9/100th's of a freaking second above average? It take 1/10ths to 4/10ths a second to blink!!!

Is this the hill you want to stake the validity of Tua's greatness upon?
Arguing with Tua-anoners is like teaching piggies to whistle.....

Here is something you might want to look more at when assessing a QB (nothing do you with "your" fantasy release time stat). Might want to note the pack Tua is in....nothing to do with size.

1656294709650.png

View attachment 110731

Your "version" is a made up metric that doesn't exist except in the mind of people hoping to find something to say about Tua or their QB. I'll say it again, release time doesn't mean what you attempting (or some idiot) is attempting to define it as. It has been defined for years in entirely different manner (time from center to release of football) fine you made me hunt it a couple of graphs for you.....here we go.

The real definition of quick release is in the link below, there are lots of links for the real definition.

QB average time to release vs. average target depth ranks in 2021 (PFF)

Further up: Throws the ball downfield more
Further down: Doesn't throw downfield much
Further left: Gets rid of the ball quickly
Further right: Holds the ball for a long time

View attachment 110732

I think most of us understand you are attempting to say hey Tua's good at something, but for sake of humoring you, let us take your madden/fantasy version of release time. You state Tua has a .33 "release", according your own charts the average is .39 secs, are you going to seriously sit here and try to tell us "your" release stat means anything at all? 9/100th's of a freaking second above average? It take 1/10ths to 4/10ths a second to blink!!!

Is this the hill you want to stake the validity of Tua's greatness upon?
Arguing with Tua-anoners is like teaching piggies to whistle.....

Here is something you might want to look more at when assessing a QB (nothing do you with "your" fantasy release time stat). Might want to note the pack Tua is in....nothing to do with size.

View attachment 110734
You are just straight up being stupid. Haha rookie road? The PFF that you posted is time to release or also commonly know as TT or time till throw. PFR, PFF and Next Gen all have TT stats. If you actually read all the links that have been provided one even listed TT and explained the difference.

You are literally the only person in this thread that can't come to terms of what we are talking about. We are talking about the time you start your throwing motion till the ball is out. That is it nothing else. You interjected yourself into this discussion,. I don't give a crap if you don't like the stat or not. I don't care if it has zero to do with QB performance, never said it will make a huge difference. We were talking about who has a quicker release nothing else. Hell call it WTF you want that's what we were talking about, so don't come in and try and say WTF everyone else is talking about.
Stupidity Are You Stupid GIF

MrFakeFan has to question all the positives about Tua and give reasons why they’re either “made up stats” or not considered “elite” to fit his narrative. It’s why I choose to use my ignore on that guy. He can’t accept anything positive about the Dolphins starting QB because he just doesn’t like him.

MrFakeFan has to question all the positives about Tua and give reasons why they’re either “made up stats” or not considered “elite” to fit his narrative. It’s why I choose to use my ignore on that guy. He can’t accept anything positive about the Dolphins starting QB because he just doesn’t like him.

We haven’t seen any evidence he is a Miami fan

a different world i rest my case GIF

I personally have more faith in Tua avoiding injuries in an NFL that goes out of it's way protecting QBs than I do of Herbert overcoming a history of questionably decisions in crunch time.

Ok…we’ll see how that works out for you…no more excuses!

Not sure a guy who has nearly 10,000 yds, and close to 100 QBR for his first two years in the league needs any excuses.

It's a team game, but it isn't even arguable that statistically Herbert has performed better, and by a wide margin.

Having said that, their careers are in their infancy, barring serious injury. The book is not written yet.

They
Not sure a guy who has nearly 10,000 yds, and close to 100 QBR for his first two years in the league needs any excuses.

It's a team game, but it isn't even arguable that statistically Herbert has performed better, and by a wide margin.

Having said that, their careers are in their infancy, barring serious injury. The book is not written yet.
They ate still in their infancy, but Tua is crawling and Herbert is already walking.

They

They ate still in their infancy, but Tua is crawling and Herbert is already walking.

Yep the chargers trust in the qb is miles and miles beyond miamis in tua to date. Conceptually and situationally.

Doubt mcds offense changes much of that. San Fran didn’t really put a lot on garrops shoulders more dont screw it up but his warts still came out at times and they are going for the upside play at the position going forward.

Does Miami really have qb upside in tua? At this point probably only in process information. Which we may not even feature.

Back
Top Bottom